disney tsum tsums

The Peter Pan Tsum Tsums were featured at the Holiday Merchandise Showcase (at least there I saw the photos from), so presumably they'll be released in time for the holidays. It might vary a little, but DLR's World of Disney has been getting the "featured" Tsum Tsums about 3 weeks after the Disney Stores/DisneyStore.com debuts them. I'd guess Once Upon a Toy has a similar schedule. So assuming that holds, if the OP goes at the end of October, they might find whatever set was released on the first Tuesday in October at the Disney Stores/DisneyStore.com at WDW.

The Little Mermaid Tsum Tsums were released in May, so they are probably already at Once Upon a Toy and may actually already be sold out. Target seems to get the releases at random points after they've been released at the Disney Stores and WDW/DLR (although, they got the medium Cheshire and White Rabbit that weren't released at the Disney Stores or WDW/DLR). I would start to haunt your local Target (or call) to see if they're getting any of the Little Mermaid characters.

Has anyone seen any at their local Disney outlet? I've been wanting to make a trip to mine to see...birthdays coming up soon and just about any excuse will do to get over there...

Our outlet has the previously mentioned "Tsum Tsum Tuesdays"... First Tuesday of each month, they have the new collection.
Ours isn't a month behind - this week they had the Lilo & Stitch collection (with a few still available when I went in yesterday) and she told me about the Aladdin collection coming next month.
Also, on the DisneyStore web site, you can click on the first square on the page where it says Tsum Tsum Tuesdays and it will give you a preview of what the next collection will look like. The Aladdin ones look really cute!

When I say outlets, I mean the Disneyland and Disney World ones only. Not regular around the country outlet stores (although occasionally some will appear). For resort releases, you can call the resort gift shops and check if they will ship to you (some will in country for a big order) or use a personal shopper (I am in Chicago and use one I can recommend. I also have used a few different people who ship from Japan, HKDL, and other countries that I can vouch for if you want to message me. I just put up a video under quaketoys on youtube of us unboxing the Japan Stitch release that included flowers on everyone as well as the Stitch bag and Pleakley, Leroy, and Dr. Hamsterviel).

Some collectors have said they're releasing Peter Pan in November, but not sure if that's true or a rumor. Disney DID officially show the set as well as the NBC set. They also announced marvel ones are coming soon at SDCC and show a spiderman and hulk.

I wish the Disney stores here received a larger quantity of the tsum tsums for that month. They sell out so quickly and then you have little chance of seeing them again unless you're going to WDW. The stores should receive a supply a few times a month. They will not have any trouble selling them. I found snow white, dopey, and doc at Target the other day and was so shocked! They had the fab 5 and then those three. So random. At another target they had one mickey, one Minnie, and one queen from Alice and Wonderland. Even more random.

Oh I hope it's not November I was hoping they'd be out by time I got to the world :/

Will they be available as a set? Or do you have to buy all separate
New to these little guys said I'd never buy them unless Disney made a Peter Pan.
You have to buy them separate. Once in a while they will do a bag set like they did with stitch this month.

My DD was so excited to look for these at WDW and was disappointed to see they are only sold at Once Upon a Toy at DTD. She has been looking for the large Dumbo everywhere and so far has only seen it for sale on the Disney store japan site! She wants to try to order one but I have no idea how to do that, the site is all in Japanese! She thought for sure she would have her best luck at WDW but no such luck. I have seen a large display in the NYC store.

We did get a bunch of the Little Mermaid ones at OUAT last week on our trip but no large Dumbo :(

If anyone has any ideas about how to go about finding the large dumbo please let me know!

My DD was so excited to look for these at WDW and was disappointed to see they are only sold at Once Upon a Toy at DTD. She has been looking for the large Dumbo everywhere and so far has only seen it for sale on the Disney store japan site! She wants to try to order one but I have no idea how to do that, the site is all in Japanese! She thought for sure she would have her best luck at WDW but no such luck. I have seen a large display in the NYC store.

We did get a bunch of the Little Mermaid ones at OUAT last week on our trip but no large Dumbo :(

If anyone has any ideas about how to go about finding the large dumbo please let me know!

The site is in Japanese because, of course, products from the Japanese Disney Store may only be shipped to Japan. There are many Japan-only Tsums & Dumbo (L) is one of them.

I'm sure you can find a seller on eBay.

I figured they only shipped to Japan.

Yes they have some for sale on Amazon, but for $99!

I guess I'll keep checking on disneystore.com. I haven't checked ebay so that is another option. I wasn't sure if these caught on here in the US. My girls love them and I think they are adorable, especially the mini ones. DD is a huge Dumbo fan thought and the large one is super cute.

Thanks for the input!

I figured they only shipped to Japan.

Yes they have some for sale on Amazon, but for $99!

I guess I'll keep checking on disneystore.com. I haven't checked ebay so that is another option. I wasn't sure if these caught on here in the US. My girls love them and I think they are adorable, especially the mini ones. DD is a huge Dumbo fan thought and the large one is super cute.

Thanks for the input!
I did not mean for that post to sound nearly as jerky as it probably did. :rotfl: Don't type & TV at the same time, folks.

Even if you went to the trouble of using some kind of shipping service, it would probably cost you close to $70-$80 with fees & you could just buy directly from a reseller at that price. It's a shame. That Dumbo really is cute.

the series that come out about how big are they? say example the peter series are they mini or regular size?

We were at the Disney Store this morning for the Aladdin release. Stood in line for 30 minutes and they sold out before we made it to the front.

Does anyone know if the Aladdin Tsum Tsums are at the World of Disney? Is Disney limited these releases to the stores?

We were at the Disney Store this morning for the Aladdin release. Stood in line for 30 minutes and they sold out before we made it to the front.

Does anyone know if the Aladdin Tsum Tsums are at the World of Disney? Is Disney limited these releases to the stores?
They're only at Once Upon a Toy & the Aladdin ones won't be there until next month.

I just order them online. Had no trouble getting them this morning.

Stood in line a hour and 15 minutes before our local Disney store opened today for the Alladin ones. Super cute.

Stood in line a hour and 15 minutes before our local Disney store opened today for the Alladin ones. Super cute.

They are super cute! Glad your wait worked out for you! I was there for the Lilo and Stitch release and showed up 10 minutes after the store opened and waiting only 15 minutes for everything we wanted. This one was MUCH more popular. Or maybe it's catching on?

I went to the Disney Store today on my lunch break and found out they had sold out 25 minutes after the store opened. The line apparently started forming at 6:30 this morning! That is some crazy tsum tsum enthusiasm! I just wish they had a larger supply. I was planning on buying the whole set, but left without spending a dime.

Not to sound too much out of the loop but what do you all do with these tsum tsum's. I think i am missing something

Oddly,our Disney store never has any good/different ones, but our Target gets them a lot! I don't understand why they are so hard to get, my kids were so excited to get them on our trip
last November, and NO ONE had them. Even dtd had very few. They lost out on potential sales! We went to Disney Store to get Inside Out TsumTsums for a birthday gift and they didn't have any,
nor even any other options except Mickey and Minnie??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter