disney tsum tsums

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
does anyone know when the peter pan set will be going on sale?
do they sell these things in the parks or are they available in stores or will the set be available online?

ill be in disney world 0ctober 25th-31st

World of Disney has a wall full of them in two sizes. I did not see Peter Pan, but I wasn't looking for those so I can't give you a definitive answer on that.

Bump I'm pretty sure they are being made just can't get any info :/image.jpg

Not sure on Peter Pan set but you can also buy these in Targets.

Edit: these Peter Pan ones are set for release in November

According to Tsum Tsum Central, they should be out this fall. No exact date, but they suggested November.

Tsums are available at DTD, Disney Stores, and online. They usually release on the first Tuesday of the month.

Oh I hope it's not November I was hoping they'd be out by time I got to the world :/

Will they be available as a set? Or do you have to buy all separate
New to these little guys said I'd never buy them unless Disney made a Peter Pan.

I always see them at target and have yet to see them at Disney (I'm never looking for them), but as far as I know I've only seen them available individually

Oh I hope it's not November I was hoping they'd be out by time I got to the world :/

Will they be available as a set? Or do you have to buy all separate
New to these little guys said I'd never buy them unless Disney made a Peter Pan.
The only "set" I saw was the Winnie the Pooh group that lived inside the bigger Pooh Tsum Tsum.

And when I was there in May, Once Upon a Toy at DTD was the only place to buy them at WDW. They're not at the parks.

The store at DTD is also running a month behind on new releases, so if Peter Pan is due out in November, you won't find them there until December.

We were in the Disney store yesterday and there was a line of adults buying sets of Tsum Tsums. We were there for medium Baymax and the small Angel (pink Stitch) from the new collection. We went back at 3pm for an event and they were all gone.

Has anyone seen any at their local Disney outlet? I've been wanting to make a trip to mine to see...birthdays coming up soon and just about any excuse will do to get over there...

I'm your Tsum Tsum addict to ask. We're quaketoys on YouTube (we collect and put videos up).

So Aladdin August. Nightmare before Christmas in September. Peter Pan set is coming but no one knows when.

The outlets do carry them about 2 months after release. A month after release they are re released at the resorts. The Little Mermaid set was recently resort released. Toy Story, Frozen, Cindy, Snow White, 101 Dalmations , etc are at the outlets (whatever is left).

And they never made Tramp, only Lady so far.

We're going to Disney in October. Are the Tsums Tsums kept in stock? We're hoping to find some we can't buy here. The Disney store and Target in our town can't keep them in stock other than the common ones.

My DD got a Donald at the outlet a couple of weeks ago. They had a few different ones.

We're going to Disney in October. Are the Tsums Tsums kept in stock? We're hoping to find some we can't buy here. The Disney store and Target in our town can't keep them in stock other than the common ones.

You can find them at Once Upon a Toy at DTD.

Target here has been interesting. Last weekend at ours they had a bunch of random ones they've never had before, but in limited quantities. I got the last Snow White, and was thrilled because I've been looking for her for a long time.
They had one Mad Hatter, one medium Cheshire Cat, a few dwarfs, one Prince Eric, and then the usual Fab 5 ones.

Usually it's just the fab 5, stitch, Daisy, and Marie.

I'm your Tsum Tsum addict to ask. We're quaketoys on YouTube (we collect and put videos up).

So Aladdin August. Nightmare before Christmas in September. Peter Pan set is coming but no one knows when.

The outlets do carry them about 2 months after release. A month after release they are re released at the resorts. The Little Mermaid set was recently resort released. Toy Story, Frozen, Cindy, Snow White, 101 Dalmations , etc are at the outlets (whatever is left).

And they never made Tramp, only Lady so far.
what does resort release mean? I would love to get LM ones for my girls!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter