• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney tattoos?

Well my brother called me yesterday and told me set up the appointment for our tattoos..I am so nervous!! Tell me it won't hurt that bad:confused3

I'm sure you will hear different responses. I just got my first tattoo 3 nights ago. My husband and I have been talking about it for years. He turning 40 this weekend, so I surprised him and made our appointments without him knowing. Hard to explain, but the first few minutes was the worst part for me. I am so glad we went and very happy with it !!!!
PS It looks better in person.

Mytattresized-1.jpg

I'm sure you will hear different responses. I just got my first tattoo 3 nights ago. My husband and I have been talking about it for years. He turning 40 this weekend, so I surprised him and made our appointments without him knowing. Hard to explain, but the first few minutes was the worst part for me. I am so glad we went and very happy with it !!!!
PS It looks better in person.

Mytattresized-1.jpg

I love it! :-)

i love it mcbruns! it's a really neat idea and it looks fantastic! all that shading must have really hurt though...

Wow! I love it!!!!:thumbsup2
Thank you ! I appreciate that. So glad we finally did it. Mine is kinda where my butt and back meet, so sitting the first day or so was ok. My husband got his right smack in the middle of his butt cheek (ouch).

Saw this thread and thought it was neat to hear of everyone's ideas and see other Dis tats. Here is a pic of mine. Sorry, not exactly the best quality. I got it 2 years ago for our 15th anniversary. I didn't want to get my husbands name (heard it curses the relationship) so I decided on something that represented us:love: . Origional design was from our address labels. Just had the tatoo guy copy and enlarge it. It is located on outside of right ankle.
I also have an outline of a standing unicorn on outside of left ankle. I am looking for two more tats. I am thinking of having the Cirque du Soleil sun on my upper back, by my neck, where it would be on one of their t-shirts. Big fan, seen about 9 of their shows.
I think the 4th is going to be another Disney tat, but I haven't found the right design. I like the tribal tats that were posted. I may keep those in mind.

distat.jpg

Guys your tattoos are so cute!!!

4 days and counting for me. I have very mixed emotions since everyone give me a different pain rating, lol. Plus my brother went without me today and told the tattoo artist that mine is fairly simple and we will just bring it with us on Saturday! EEEEEKK!!!

as of a few hours ago that Tinkerbell tat is on the back of my left shoulder!
went to tatoo store today to speak w/the guy and he put it on right then
we changed the chin, added pixie dust and changed the color of her dress
Hurt somewhat but not as bad as I thought

as of a few hours ago that Tinkerbell tat is on the back of my left shoulder!
went to tatoo store today to speak w/the guy and he put it on right then
we changed the chin, added pixie dust and changed the color of her dress
Hurt somewhat but not as bad as I thought

Pictures, we need pictures

Mainstreet Mandy,
I have one behind the left ear and on the inside of my right ankle. Neither one of those hurt. The ankle was more of an annoying feeling than anything and the ear was kind of a tickle. I plan on getting 2 more, one will be on my back and the other on the outside of my ankle. Be sure to let us know and send pictures when you get yours.

None yet, but I'm considering a couple. Hades from Hercules, Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas, or Peter Pan.

K guys.. WOW That hurt!!!! Lol the guy said I did really well and held still and didn't cry. The minute I walked in he said I looked pale as a ghost and a deer caught in headlights...lol. I don't think I will ever get another one, but everyone said I will change my mind but. It hurt pretty bad afterwards and I even got a migraine cause I stressed myself out so much. I came home and pretty much crashed.

Anyway here it is!!!

47b7d728b3127ccebb79c6979cc100000025108BbN27Ry5aE

47b7d728b3127ccebb79c6639c3500000026108BbN27Ry5aE

47b7d728b3127ccebb79c0829cd700000026108BbN27Ry5aE

See that little line?? We all thought maybe I flinched and he kinda scrapped the skin, but when my roommate was putting stuff on it last night it was gone, lol. So who knows!

Cool ink everyone! I've got this on my front hip just below the beltline so really only my wife and I guess guys in the locker room might see it:

images

It's about 5 years old, and I wish now I'd gotten it in a more public place. I have two other non-Disney tattoos - an Itcthus above my right ankle that is about 3 years old and a pretty new (5 months) Virginia Tech Hokie Bird tattoo to memorialize the shooting (on my right shoulder blade).

REALLY dig those Sorceror Mickey tats - I may have to think about new ink sooner than later!:thumbsup2

Mandy, Your tat is awesome!:thumbsup2 I am soo wanting another one now.
Maybe I'll get a hidden Mickey or a Mad Donald. My DH likes Donalds tantrums. I'll get one for Him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter