• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney tattoos?

I've always wanted a Hidden Mickey tattoo somewhere but haven't looked into it too much

I think it's sweet that you are 43 and want a Mickey Tattoo. Why not?? Who cares how old you are? You are only as old as you feel right?? And they won't laugh at you. Just think of the kinds of things they see on a daily basis??? If that is what you want than go for it!

Im 45 and want Sorcerer Mickey wanted it for years and Im going for it a birthday gift to me. Age is only a state of mind, I will hold on to my threads of neverland for ever. I may grow old but ill never grow up!!:cool1:

my husband and i just went this past weekend to get our tattoos, his is for our daughter (he really isnt a fan of disney but she is named after ariel and cinderella) and mine is just for my love/obsession with disney

mikestattoo.jpg

mytattoo1.jpg

mytattoo2.jpg

that was just after getting them done so they are still red and sore!

I kinda combined my love of Disney and Harry Potter---I have Tinkerbell on my right ankle with a lightening bolt in her wing. :tinker:

I can't post from my iPad for some reason. I have rabbit's garden, the pooh sticks bridge and water, Roo, Eeyore, Piglet, Tigger, and Pooh with hunny bees, a hunny pot, and several butterflies.
I've had it for years, the idea came from a 1979 Pooh bear coloring book that I've had since '79 :)
Deepirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter