Disney tattoos?

Thank you!! It's about 1 year old now...not anywhere near as vivid. I think I took that pic the day I got it. I took in my idea to a great artist and he had to draw it up for me, but it was exactly how I pictured it in my head.

Originally posted by Villans RockHere's mine!! It's the "heart box" from Snow White. I plan on getting more...

That is an awesome Tat. You have given me the courage to go for it. I'm going next weekend to get Mickey on my arm. It won't be no where as big as yours. Very nice work.

Also, Villans your not too bad on the eyes either. :rolleyes1

That is an awesome Tat. You have given me the courage to go for it. I'm going next weekend to get Mickey on my arm. It won't be no where as big as yours. Very nice work.

Also, Villans your not too bad on the eyes either. :rolleyes1

Thank you! *blushing*

So, Here is my idea for a tattoo,

I want to have a picture of Mickey, with a pink ribbon behind him, but I am having trouble finding the right picture of mickey. Any suggestions.

This is sort of my version of the "mom" tattoo, my mom gave me my love of disney, and my first Mickey doll the day I was born, she gave a very similar doll to my son the day he was born as well. And she was taken from us by breast cancer.

I want to have a picture of Mickey, with a pink ribbon behind him, but I am having trouble finding the right picture of mickey. Any suggestions.

This is sort of my version of the "mom" tattoo, my mom gave me my love of disney, and my first Mickey doll the day I was born, she gave a very similar doll to my son the day he was born as well. And she was taken from us by breast cancer.

That sounds really nice. I guess it depends what you like. I think something like that would look nice with just the classic 3 circle Mickey head in black, and the ribbon behind it. Something simple, afterall it sounds like the tattoo is really about what it symbolizes. I'm sure whatever Mickey you pick will be perfect!

what about a picture of what mickey looked like the year you were born? to remember the mouse your mom gave you?

tattoo_new.jpg

That's an amazing tattoo!!! BTW, DS10 thinks you're hot!!!! :love:

I have Thumper on my ankle......went in for a rose and came out with Thumper.....he is soooo cute...

I have a Tink on my right leg. Here's a picture that was taken as soon as it was done:
4y63pjp.jpg
I would love to get another Disney tattoo but I'm just not sure what to get, I was thinking about Jessica Rabbit (Since my name's Jessica) but didn't know ho wit would look having Tink and Jessica Rabbit.

I just took some pictures of my mom's (jaxpooh) tattoos. This one is on her left leg
66j0eg8.jpg

and this Poohbear on her right leg
4ta0agy.jpg

I hve an eeyore tat i just got for mothers day with my 5 kids names all around it ...I love it soooooooooooo much and next i want tinkerbell on my back .......I got 2 just this year and my son paid for the mothers day one ...Which means the world to me ...As soon as i remeber how to post ill try ...lol Lor:cool1:

I have a tribal on my back shoulder with a "hidden Mickey" in the middle. I have another flowery tattoo on the top of my left foot with another "hidden Mickey" in the middle. I just got the word "believe" on the top of my other foot in black with pink shading and will eventually add to it and stick something Disney in somewhere. I think I have the photos uploaded to Photobucket(I posted them in another thread in another forum on DIS awhile back) and if I do I'lll post them later. I love hearing about others' tatoos!

I have a tribal on my back shoulder with a "hidden Mickey" in the middle. I have another flowery tattoo on the top of my left foot with another "hidden Mickey" in the middle. I just got the word "believe" on the top of my other foot in black with pink shading and will eventually add to it and stick something Disney in somewhere. I think I have the photos uploaded to Photobucket(I posted them in another thread in another forum on DIS awhile back) and if I do I'lll post them later. I love hearing about others' tatoos!

I would love to see them. Do you have the link to the other thread?
I have a Sorcerer Mickey on my ankle. I got another non-Disney tat on my wrist this year....
But would like to add a hidden mickey to it.... and still want another Disney one on the other ankle.... but still looking for ideas.
I like the one posted above..... heart/mickey/peace :thumbsup2

I currently have two tattoos, the typical butterfly on my lower back, and a three stars and a music note on the top of my foot. My boyfriend and I met in Disney and when we get married want to get matching Disney tattoos together. If anyone could think of some clever Disney-related tattoos to go together that would be awesome! Ive thought of tons of character couples such as cinderella and prince charming or tinkerbell and peter pan, but the problem is finding something more masculine for him. We thought about minni and mickey tattoos, but we want something with a little attitude...please help!!!!:banana:

I currently have two tattoos, the typical butterfly on my lower back, and a three stars and a music note on the top of my foot. My boyfriend and I met in Disney and when we get married want to get matching Disney tattoos together. If anyone could think of some clever Disney-related tattoos to go together that would be awesome! Ive thought of tons of character couples such as cinderella and prince charming or tinkerbell and peter pan, but the problem is finding something more masculine for him. We thought about minni and mickey tattoos, but we want something with a little attitude...please help!!!!:banana:

Beauty and the beast?

Or you could have matching mickey head symbols....

I am sooo jealous - I would LOVE to get a tattoo, but I'm a bit too chicken sh*t!! It's the whole "permanent" thing that gets me. I'll take a temporary or a henna anyday, but that's as far as I have gone. I do envy all of you. I would love an Ariel one!! But then I think when I am 70 or 80, would I look stupid?? Or maybe just pretty cool :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter