Disney tattoos?

Anyone have any pictures of your Disney tattoos that you can post?
That is.... other than the tattoo guy. ;)

My Mickey is posted a couple pages back and when I get teh other one done I will post that one and when my DW gets hers done I will post those.

I have a few Disney tattoos - Sorcerer Mickey, Peter Pan and Tinker Bell are my favourites. My tattooist refers to me as "Disney Lady".

My DH asked a CM at the Japan pavilion in Epcot to translate DD's name for him a few years ago, and got his tattooist to copy it onto his arm once we got home. We were delighted on our last visit when we were visiting the Kidcot stop in Japan and a lovely CM there just said our DD's name! :goodvibes She asked who we knew that spoke Japanese and we explained that it was one of her fellow CM's!

I was totally relieved that it said what it was supposed to & that it was the correct way up! :rotfl:

Sorry, picture's a little fuzzy. Mickey's about 3 inches tall on my back.

344%3A993523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3C%3B7%3D889%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A3%3B%3C27%3A%3B4ot1lsi

O.K. I hope this doesn't sound cheesey but, right now I can't get a tatoo b/c I can't decide what to make for dinner, never mined commiting to a design for a tatoo that will last forever....even though I really want one! So this past weekend, I found Mickey Mouse tatoo's. I thought they would be fun to put one on my ankle when I go on my next WDW trip. Maybe this will help me make up my mind on what and where for a tatoo :confused3 I swear..I am not a geek!!! :o

I recently took the plunge also. I have a silouhette of Mickey's head above my right ankle. Since it is my first tatttoo, I only got the silouhette, but now that I'm a "pro" (ha, ha), I will be getting it filled in before next summer. I love it and don't really care what anyone thinks!!! (my sister and her husband laughed when they saw it - too bad for them).

I have two tattoo's (non Disney) and am contemplating a third. The only thing that keeps me from going cartoon, is worrying that the tattoo artist won't do the drawing justice. I mean, I know if you go to someone reputable they should do a good job; I just haven't seen many good cartoon tattoo's.

Either way, I might get my piglet someday and I think that there is nothing wrong expressing your Disney love in permanent ink!

I designed my own - black Mickey head with brightly colored starburst radiating around it. My thinking is - the sun rises and sets with Mickey! Oh - he's on my back left shoulder blade. A little girl at WDW saw it, and she didn't think it was real. That was so cute...

Oh - and I met and had my pic taken with the Disney Tattoo Guy a week ago at the Studios. You're right - this should be the Disney Tattoo Guy Sighting thread!!!

One of my tattoos is sort of a hidden "Disney" tattoo. I love Disney and my husband's initials are BBB - so.... I have 3 little bees taken from a Winnie the Pooh book. If you know Pooh, the bees are easily recognizable. It is located in a place that doesn't get much sunlight ;) , so only my husband gets to recognize them!

I never go out side my house without something disney. I’d like to make that permanent. The only thing that is stopping me from getting a tattoo would be placement. I really don’t want it to be visible because I work with the public and it’s hard to dress up and not look trashy. So I’m still playing with the thought of where to get it *Sighs*

The only thing that is stopping me from getting a tattoo would be placement. I really don’t want it to be visible because I work with the public and it’s hard to dress up and not look trashy. So I’m still playing with the thought of where to get it *Sighs*

None of my tattoos are visible when I'm dressed "normal". :rotfl:

My Sourcerer Mickey is on my thigh (visible when wearing swimwear only), Tinker Bell and Peter Pan are on my back (one on each shoulder) and are only visible when wearing strappy summer tops, and my others are on my lower back.:)

And yes, they're addictive - I'm planning more! ;)

I met the guy but don't remember his name. He was at a Disney Convention I went to sponsored by NFFC. I talked with him for about 10 min. and sat by him for about an hour or so. He has all the Disney Characters both evil and good. They start right below his shirt collar so they don't show for work, on his arms stopping at his wrist so they don't show with long sleeves, all over his torso and legs. He frequently wears shorts and a tank like he did that day to show them off. They are amazing . I'd not get that much work done...but he is truly a Disney Walk of Art!!!! Janet:hippie:

have you seen the website of disney tattoo guy?he is covered head to toe in disney designs!!He has cool photos of his disney memorabillia on there as well.

I'm working on desgining my new tattoo....Sort of Disney related...It will be POTC related..I am waiting for the 3rd movie before I make my decision on exactly what I want..

None of my tattoos are visible when I'm dressed "normal". :rotfl:

My Sourcerer Mickey is on my thigh (visible when wearing swimwear only), Tinker Bell and Peter Pan are on my back (one on each shoulder) and are only visible when wearing strappy summer tops, and my others are on my lower back.:)

And yes, they're addictive - I'm planning more! ;)

on your thigh is a great idea but i'm a big girl so i really dont want anyone to tattoo my jiggley spots. :lmao: i was going to get it on my shoulders but i'm afraid if i ever get married (haha yeah right...) that it will show and look bad. i dont think i've ever seen a peter pan tattoo! i'm really jealous.

I met the guy but don't remember his name. He was at a Disney Convention I went to sponsored by NFFC. I talked with him for about 10 min. and sat by him for about an hour or so. He has all the Disney Characters both evil and good. They start right below his shirt collar so they don't show for work, on his arms stopping at his wrist so they don't show with long sleeves, all over his torso and legs. He frequently wears shorts and a tank like he did that day to show them off. They are amazing . I'd not get that much work done...but he is truly a Disney Walk of Art!!!! Janet:hippie:

Thats George... very nice man!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter