Disney Tattoos

tattoosarielpuppyjenmarlinhouse224.jpg

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

Great news, my wife will get her disney tattoo on the 4th of august and mine will be later this automn.

I will send you our pictures...

Can't wait to have mine.

376629_10150975868988435_1508187283_n.jpg

My best friend and I just got these today pretty much just because we felt like it. My leg is on the left and hers on the right. We've always wanted to get some sort of tattoo together and this just seemed to fit with our personalities.

So many amazing tattoos! They are all beautiful.
I've been considering doing my first tattoo for a while now. I think I'll first get a hidden mickey on my neck to see if I can handle the pain. If I don't get scared I'm definitely getting a Rapunzel tattoo somewhere.

I couldn't find anyone with a Tangled tattoo! Anyone? I'm looking for some more ideas...

New Tattoo (Not Disney).

It's a version of an apotropaic eye.

539732_3822481555103_1952022208_n.jpg

I'm thinking I might get a Hamsa below it, later on. I just have to find one I like.

I am loving looking at all of these tattoos! I have a question? Where does one get a reputable tat in Central Florida? There are tons of artist out there but I have no idea who to go to. I would like to get mickey ears below my wrist on inside of arm. Of course I need to get this all cleared with my Dr before I do it cause I have a chronic disease and want to make sure it will be ok. Anyone have suggestions for me where to go? TIA!!

I am loving looking at all of these tattoos! I have a question? Where does one get a reputable tat in Central Florida? There are tons of artist out there but I have no idea who to go to. I would like to get mickey ears below my wrist on inside of arm. Of course I need to get this all cleared with my Dr before I do it cause I have a chronic disease and want to make sure it will be ok. Anyone have suggestions for me where to go? TIA!!

Trinity Tattoo
193 N. US 17/92
longwood FL
407 659 0000

Earl Funk does all my work

When my latest work heals I will post.
Yes it is Disney

I have three Disney tattoos. A Tinkerbell on my left ankle, Winnie the Pooh with Eeyore on my right ankle and Mickey and Minnie on the back of my neck. Def plan on getting more.

Awesome tattoos in this thread. I only have one tattoo right now and it isn't Disney related(Harry Potter), my next is planned to be comic book related and then after that my next will be Disney. Probably from Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Peter Pan, or Hercules.

I have the snow white one, will post pic later

Hopefully she will be getting her Tim schumate tink finished on the 21st and with her permission will post a picture here,
Am getting Ariel on the same day (with a few changes) and will post also

If I get a tattoo this week on Tuesday or Wednesday, should it be healed by the following Thursday? I haven't had a tattoo in over 10 years do I don't remember how long it took to heal. I'm not getting anything terribly elaborate, just an anklet one.

I've been wanting to do this for a while--yesterday I just went to a tattoo parlor spontaneously, and I'm glad I did! This is my second tattoo and my first Disney one. The Lion King is my favorite movie, and it's doubly special to me as I work with animals (previously an assistant zookeeper of hoofstock and a lion :) ).

2cron6o.jpg

Closeup:

35je6ux.jpg

If I get a tattoo this week on Tuesday or Wednesday, should it be healed by the following Thursday? I haven't had a tattoo in over 10 years do I don't remember how long it took to heal. I'm not getting anything terribly elaborate, just an anklet one.

Usually takes about 2 weeks.
Some people will heal faster some slower.

Follow all after care to the letter.

My outlines always heal in about 10 days.
Shaded areas sometimes take about 3 weeks.

Some areas will take longer also.
Rubbing of clothes.

GOOD LUCK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter