• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney T-shirts with Canadian Flag?

Some are from other Disers, posted for anyone, some I have retouched in some way on my own, A few created myself. If anyone needs them personalized, and can't do it yourself, let me know, I'm happy to help.

EpcotMickey.jpg
[/IMG]
GoingToDisney.jpg
[/IMG]

DHalloween1.jpg
[/IMG]

DHalloween2.jpg
[/IMG]

HalloweenDisney.jpg
[/IMG]

MNSSHP09_3.jpg
[/IMG]

Mnsshp2009.jpg
[/IMG]

StitchHalloweengang.jpg
[/IMG]

mickminnhalloween3.jpg
[/IMG]

mmhalloween09.jpg
[/IMG]

Just wanted to share what I made for the kids...got the designs from an Epcot passport and put Mountie Mickey and Canada flag Tink on the front for ds and dd, with the mickey head flag on the back. Not perfect, having trouble with the white in the transfers, but cute. :) Hoping to make them for dh and I if I can sort out my colour issues...

Front of each...
Cdnkids1-1.jpg

Back of ds', front of dd's...

Cdnkids2.jpg

wow! i may just have to do one of these for dd! we all have our canadian shirts from canada day...however hers says happy birthday canada! can't put that on her while were at epcot! oh course i realized this long after canada day was over!

Hi there We were supposed to be in Disney World right now but unfortunately with my fathers health we had to cancel. My daughters first birthday is in October and I wanted to make her a special Disney shirt for her birthday, I was wondering if you had any princess birthday designs? Hope I am not asking too much!

Thanks in advance!! Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter