• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney T-shirts with Canadian Flag?

Intensely :cool: . I was wanting to make some special shirts for the family but didn't have a theme in mind--those are excellent! Now the only difficulty is which design! Thanks for sharing.

Is anyone going down for Halloween? We are! I have some Disney Halloween graphics too if anyone wants some.

Yep, I bought it at WalMart a few months ago to make a father's day masterpiece. :D It's cheaper there than at Michael's (but that's pretty much a foregone conclusion. ;) )

Thanks girls, So coastgirl....was it easy? How did you do it , if you dont mind me asking? Thank you!!!

In our case, my kids drew pictures and I scanned them to the computer, then just flipped them for mirror image in the picture editor (couldn't find it in my word processing package!), and just set it on best quality print. You can buy ink jet or laser jet transfers, you need to right kind... We went on a DCL cruise in 07 and one of the women made a "trip logo" for the Dis meet folks who were going. I downloaded the file from her, sized it for the t-shirts I bought at Michael's, then printed it as above. I got impatient the last time and didn't press it long enough, so there are some "shaggy" bits in the transferred design. Otherwise, dead easy. Looking forward to doing it again! I'll post corny pictures on our return. ;)

Is anyone going down for Halloween? We are! I have some Disney Halloween graphics too if anyone wants some.

I would love to see your Halloween designs! I used to have quite a bunch of graphics for journals, letters, door magnets, etc but I lost them with my old computer. I'm now starting a new collection! :thumbsup2

What a great idea!! I'm so doing this!!

I would also like to see the Halloween designs! We're going to be there for MNSSHP!!

Thanks for the great idea!!

Great Disigns tjbaggot!:thumbsup2 I wish I had them for Canada Day when we were trying to decide what to wear.:goodvibes...I am going to go look for some T's to put them on too....THANKS!!!!

Love the designs! Totally going to have to make some tshirts when we go down next spring. I'm going to shrink one of them for our DS who will only be a few months old when we go.

If there's anyone working on this now, just wanted to share that Michael's had shirts for $3 this week. THat's why I'm here looking at the DISigns. :goodvibes

I'm off to work right now, but will drag some up and pot them later this evening. Forgot to do the Halloween ones too, so I'll add some of those too.

Not that they are Canadian but this is what I used for Christmas and everyone wanted to know Where I got them
christmastinksitred2.jpg

mickeyibelieve.jpg

These are fabulous! :worship:

I've never seen this thread :rolleyes1

Any pics with "Canadian theme & DCL?? (I know....it's a tall order).

Yes, I meant those. I have surfing through the posts from Taekondomom (Veronica) and "disigns" but hadn't seen these Canadian Mickey heads! Awesome!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter