Disney Scrapbooks

proudmomsantizo

Earning My Ears
Hi there: I need some advice. We were in DisneyWorld the 1st week of the year. On the 10th we bought a scrapbook and paper at Epcot and in our ush to leave (with a few other purchases) and get to MGM for Fantasmic ended up leaving a bag behind with the scrapbook supllies. I have left messages on their lost and found line (we left the bag at the counter in the store) and have never received a response. So I guess I'm trying to buy this stuff again but cannot find the same ones on line. Any ideas where I can get the scrapbooks that are sold within the parks.

Thanks,:confused3

I might have a website bookmarked to my favorites on my computer at home that would be usefull to you. I'm at work right now, so when I get home, I'll see if I do have it bookmarked and I'll send you the info. It is a website where you can actually purchase items sold inside WDW theme parks.

I'm sorry that you left your bag at the counter and that's too bad that nobody is returning your calls! :sad2:

Also, check out your local scrapbooking stores or Crafts N Stuff, Michaels, wherever you would get normal scrapbooking materials. Sometimes they have Disney merchandise. Also, try the Disney website (?). I'm not sure if they have scrapbooking materials for sale through them but it's worth a shot. Lastly, there is a scrapbooking thread somewhere on these boards. Those scrappers would be the ones to ask!
Good luck and sorry about your situation!

Thank you for your tips. I did check out Michaels today. They had one and a few different sheets for adding on. Apparetnly each stoer has different merchandise do I'm going to call around tomorrw. The price is $69.99 Canadian for the kit but apprently there's a 40% coupon off in tomorrow's paper that I can use.

Thanks again:banana:

Have a look at this website laughingplacestore. com

I am from England and have ordered from here before to get my fix of Disney Merchandise as I can't get to WDW as often as I'd like to! ;)

I have ordered Disney scrapbook supplies and visited their store in Kissimmee twice. Nice selection and nice prices. Good service.

I also order from scrapyourtrip.com since we do a lot of traveling. They have a good selection of Disney stuff.

Have a look at this website laughingplacestore. com

I am from England and have ordered from here before to get my fix of Disney Merchandise as I can't get to WDW as often as I'd like to! ;)

this sight charges 2x what disney does, you would be better off calling the scrapbooking store at DTD and describing what you are looking for and ordering it over the phone from them

this sight charges 2x what disney does, you would be better off calling the scrapbooking store at DTD and describing what you are looking for and ordering it over the phone from them

Thanks for the info Snugglepeas..... :thumbsup2

I didn't think that they would ship internationally but it's definately worth me calling to find out. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter