Disney Runners

Just finished the Army 10 Miler in DC. Holy tattoos, muscles, and buzz cuts. LOL

Was a great race and a cool way to see DC. Started and finished at the Pentagon. And the Army guys all along the course was just that special finishing touch. Hahaha.

Did a 15 miler last weekend. Feeling good about Goofy training at this point.

Run happy and healthy.
Pat

Just finished the Army 10 Miler in DC. Holy tattoos, muscles, and buzz cuts. LOL

Was a great race and a cool way to see DC. Started and finished at the Pentagon. And the Army guys all along the course was just that special finishing touch. Hahaha.

Did a 15 miler last weekend. Feeling good about Goofy training at this point.

Run happy and healthy.
Pat

Sounds like one to add to my list for next year! ;)

Hello! How is everyone's training going? Good Luck to everyone at Wine and Dine this weekend! I can't believe it's already almost 2 months until marathon weekend, and it's getting cooler here in Texas for training, I'm so pumped! :dance3:

This year's Wine & Dine was a very well executed race. It did have a couple issues (especially with spectators and party ticket holders), but on the whole quite pleasant. The weather was superb.

And it was quite a treat to finally meet christopher77 and his husband.

adpibri said:
Hello! How is everyone's training going? Good Luck to everyone at Wine and Dine this weekend! I can't believe it's already almost 2 months until marathon weekend, and it's getting cooler here in Texas for training, I'm so pumped! :dance3:

I will be doing the 5K on 1/11 & 2/23. I did the 5K this past Sat with a co-worker and had a blast. I will be solo if anyone wants to hang out

sunnygal041 said:
I will be doing the 5K on 1/11 & 2/23. I did the 5K this past Sat with a co-worker and had a blast. I will be solo if anyone wants to hang out

Well, I just signed up for the Princess 1/2 instead of the 5K in Feb! Yikes!!

Awesome! Go you! I'll be there for marathon weekend in Jan and doing the 5K and 1/2 for the Princess!

You'll do great, and think of the bling! Im going cheap these trips and staying at the All Star Movie resort princess:

You'll do great, and think of the bling! Im going cheap these trips and staying at the All Star Movie resort princess:

Thanks for your support. Staying at the Poly from 1/10-11 and Coronado Spring from 2/23-2/25. Sent you a pm :)

I'll be running the Disney Princess 1/2; staying at Beach Club.

So Jealous. I really want to stay there one of these trips. Love me my POP Century, but Beach Club in on the wish list.

Doing Goofy this year, and next year plan to skip marathon weekend and do the Princess instead. Running with 2 friends as the 3 fairies. :rotfl2: just trying to decide who gets to be Flora, who is Fauna, and who is Merryweather. :rotfl2:

So Jealous. I really want to stay there one of these trips. Love me my POP Century, but Beach Club in on the wish list.

Doing Goofy this year, and next year plan to skip marathon weekend and do the Princess instead. Running with 2 friends as the 3 fairies. :rotfl2: just trying to decide who gets to be Flora, who is Fauna, and who is Merryweather. :rotfl2:

Wanted to do the Disney World Marathon, but forgot about registering and when I went to register it was sold out...blah.

Probably will be doing the Tower of Terror 10 Miler in September when we take my partner's brother and family.

suffered through my 18 miler on Saturday. A little rough, but got it done.

When the runner's high engulfed me after the run, I was reading the Dis-boards and saw that they had re-opened registration for the TINK at the lowest cost.

What else is a boy to do but sign up for another 13.1 miles after running 39.3 the weekend before.

Now I just have to figure out what to wear.
Was thinking that running as Hook would be fun. But the crocodile would be cool too. HAHAHA

This isn't quite in the same class as the other posts, but I've decided to run the Castaway Cay 5K while I'm on a Disney cruise with my family this June. Way back when, I ran cross country in high school, but I haven't run more than 2 miles in a long time. Right now, I could run/walk a 5k, but my goal is to run the entire thing.

This isn't quite in the same class as the other posts, but I've decided to run the Castaway Cay 5K while I'm on a Disney cruise with my family this June. Way back when, I ran cross country in high school, but I haven't run more than 2 miles in a long time. Right now, I could run/walk a 5k, but my goal is to run the entire thing.

I think that it is more about the getting out and doing it than the distance. The Castaway Cay 5K is a fun one. I'm not sure I would be willing to do it in June though. I've done one in May and two in December. Be prepared to sweat more than you normally do. This past October, our plan was to do the 5K on deck 4, on the running track. However, Hurricane Sandy prevented that (and our stop at Castaway Cay) so we worked with Guest Relations and ran/walked one inside the ship. Got some strange looks from Crew Members and fellow guests, but it was a fun experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!