Disney Romance

If by romantic you mean quiet and peaceful--you take a chance at any WDW restaurant.

I agree with Scupper--Blue Zoo, Citricos and Shulas offer the best chance of a romantic meal--and perhaps Il Mulino as well.

CG and Narcoossee's are way to noisy and packed with fireworks watchers to be really romantic.

I haven't eaten at any (enjoying reading these replies tho), but wanted to say if you're looking for a get-the-most-in-1-place type of place, California Grill sounds good to me for what PP's have said- good food, view of fireworks, and also boat parade out back. Plus very convenient for walking or monorail to/from MK (depending on your other plans).

Mostly I just wanted to say to make sure to put your celebration on your reservation & get buttons to wear from either guest services or a Disney hotel. Wear them for your whole trip. They'll bring lots of well wishes from others, but also sometimes you get a bonus treat like a cupcake or singing from waiters.

Happy Anniversary! :love:

Although those are all great choices I would vote for Bluezoo ... far and away the best meal we have ever had at Disney! The food was fabulous and the service was extraordinary! (Sorry "Rusty", maybe you caught them on a "bad" day!).

I do agree that California Grill can be a bit noisy.

One thing to keep in mind is the fact that either Bluezoo or Shulas are technically "off property" and you may be less likely to have children there. Love kids to pieces (a pre-school educator) but they don't tend to add to a romantic ambience ... although my daughter considers a restaurant full of children to be a very effective form of birth control!

Congrats!

I was also proposed to at Disney and we had a "Disneymoon" 6 months after our really wedding and Jamaica honeymoon last year. We're going back this year for our "engagementversary"...it seems excessive, but as Disney says..."any reason to celebrate!!!"

Anyway, we have our "anniversary" dinner scheduled for 9:20pm at California Grill...Wishes will be at 10pm, so we're hoping for a good table, but we can always step outside to the observation deck if not.

Although those are all great choices I would vote for Bluezoo ... far and away the best meal we have ever had at Disney! The food was fabulous and the service was extraordinary! (Sorry "Rusty", maybe you caught them on a "bad" day!).
. . .

1) I had hoped so.
2) But, after conversations with the Food & Beverage Manager (Chad) for Swan/Dolphin, he voiced the same concerns.
. . . Food Very Good
. . . Pastries and Drinks EXCELLENT
. . . Service, needs improvement

We know Chad. Great guy. We ate there twice last year. In September with an excellent male server and in November with a terrific female server. Sorry I can't recall their names. So I can't speak on poor service since it hasn't been our personal experience but hopefully Chad is making the changes the wait staff needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter