Disney Romance

NuttyDisneyDad

Disney veteran
I will be spending my 1 year anniversary at WDW.(proposed there too)and will be spending 11 days. On the last night I wanted to go someplace nice for my anniversary dinner. Was thinking about Citricos or California Grill or Bluezoo. Any suggestions?

I will be spending my 1 year anniversary at WDW.(proposed there too)and will be spending 11 days. On the last night I wanted to go someplace nice for my anniversary dinner. Was thinking about Citricos or California Grill or Bluezoo. Any suggestions?

Citrico's overall for food and service
California Grill if a later evening ADR to time with the fireworks for more of a memorable night with the neat view of MK.

We really enjoy Narcoossee's. The food and service is better than California Grill (in our opinion) and it's a nice, dim and romantic setting. Also, the wrap around deck is an awesome spot to hang with a drink and watch the fireworks from across the water

Last edited:
Citrico has the better food and service, as well as overall romantic surroundings.

We ate at Narcoossee's on our honeymoon in 2007 and loved the atmosphere. I remember enjoying the food, but it was so long ago that I can't recall specifics.

I don't think you can go wrong with either of those 4 ...:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

As long as you don't pick Tony's Town Sq. in MK....:eek::crazy2:

Of those choices I can only speak to California Grill pre-rehab and I loved it. We didn't want to wait for a window view but that would have been awesome for watching the fireworks. We did take our drinks and go to the outside viewing area when it was firework time and it was nice.

We are doing Narcosse's in November...can't wait to give it a try!

DBF and I went to Jiko for Valentine's Day dinner last year, and it was very nice.

Was thinking about maybe 50's Primetime Cafe but I dont want to get scolded if I get caught smooching with the wife lol....jk wasnt thinking about it at all!(good meal tho)

We always have our anniversary dinner (soon to be 6 years and counting) at California Grill. We usually get an 8:30 pm ADR so that we can see the fireworks and boat parade. We have done Narcosse's for dinner before and it too was very nice but we enjoyed the California Grill better.

We have done Narcosse's and then take whatever is left in the wine bottle, borrow a towel or 2 from the pool and sit on the beach and watch Wishes

That does sound romantic!! Do they let you leave with the open bottle of wine then?

We never had a problem bring the partly empty bottle with us out of the restuarent, we just took it with us. We did ask and received a couple of paper or plastic cups.

After 37 married years or so, we find it a nice evening.

Enjoy!

AKK

We have done Narcosse's and then take whatever is left in the wine bottle, borrow a towel or 2 from the pool and sit on the beach and watch Wishes

^This!

If you time the ADR right and show up a bit early, Grand Floridian is an awesome place to stroll around and take in. Then, during your dinner between meals or after dinner (depending how you time it) you can go out to the deck of the restaurant with your drinks and watch Wishes from across the water and they pipe the matching music in right overhead, or you can go the beach route!

Oh, get a room already! Seriously, of those three I'd choose bluezoo followed by a romantic stroll around Crescent Lake but that's because we really love the Boardwalk area! But at least you're willing to spend a little money! I well remember the thread from the person wanting suggestions on the most romantic one credit TS for their anniversary be cause they were on the dining plan! Sheesh!

Oh, get a room already! Seriously, of those three I'd choose bluezoo followed by a romantic stroll around Crescent Lake but that's because we really love the Boardwalk area! But at least you're willing to spend a little money! I well remember the thread from the person wanting suggestions on the most romantic one credit TS for their anniversary be cause they were on the dining plan! Sheesh!
LoL Now that's funny...

He be better of taking the wife to Cosmic Rays..LoL

We are going for our five year anniversary (unfortunately we can't go on our actual anniversary) So, we are starting the trip with a late ADR at California Grill and ending our last night at Narcoossees (our favorite)

Let's see . . .
. . . Citricos: always a good choice for food and atmosphere
. . . Caifornia Grill: way, way, too noisy
. . . Narcoossee's: so noisy, a train station is more romantic
. . . Blue Zoo: great food, spotty service
. . . Shula's: good food usually great service (ask for "Perry" and totally avoid "Thomas" for servers)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter