Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

My stuff went postal after work yesterday! Should be there by the end of the week. Can't wait to see everyones stuff!

Well with my grandma and aunt here last night I didn't manage to get them packaged up. They are done and just need to be put in the mail so they will get packaged tonight and out priority tomorrow so they should be there in time.

Well after a last minute element change (last night), they are on their way!

Big mail day today!
Downrivermama
Disney Is Terrific
Tigger 1221 and LumpyLoo all arrived.
Everything looks wonderful!

I've taken pictures of the new additions and will hopefully get to upload them tomorrow.

I haven't really been saying this as they arrived - thank you to all of you who made an extra card for me, and/or sent extra goodies. They are never expected, but always MUCH appreciated. Thank you!!

Sounds like a few more are in the postal system or will be soon. Hopefully everything will be in on or close to the due date of October 1.

Thanks, everyone!

Finished these yesterday, but forgot the package in the rush to get out the door this am. Is on top of my laptop now. Will send 2 day so you get it in time! Will PM you the DC tomorrow.

Well I packaged them up last night but forgot them at home. I really think I still have baby brain lately. Anyway they will go our priority tomorrow. I already left myself a message at home so I will put it in the car as soon as I get home so I won't forget.

Well I packaged them up last night but forgot them at home. I really think I still have baby brain lately. Anyway they will go our priority tomorrow. I already left myself a message at home so I will put it in the car as soon as I get home so I won't forget.

My baby is 10 and I still have it! :lmao:

Glad my stuff got there. There is one extra for you!

did i say that there was an extra one in my set for you???? not sure if i did, but there is.

Ok - My I & Q sets are off - there is an extra of each in there for you, NEE. Just sent the DC in a PM to you. Should be there no later than Tuesday.

I was planning to finish these this week but didn't touch my scrapping stuff due to everything with Arkhe. I'm almost done. I'll be ready to mail on Monday. I'll send Priority so they should be to you by Wednesday.

Thanks for the updates!

There were 3 arrivals today - aroyer, marlynnp and julez4u. It was really funny that all 3 of you used the Tyvek bags (the first arrivals to do so) and that was a very good thing. We have a covered porch so ordinarily rain is not a problem, but apparently it was raining sideways today so everything in my mailbox was SOAKED. The newspaper-type ads were almost totally disintegrated! Anyway, I took your stuff out of the outer packaging, but didn't open any inside bags yet so I didn't look at the cards - I'm sure they're great.

I never did get around to uploading the pictures last night, so I probably won't get to that until Monday. I'll add the new additions too.

Got KerTggr's last night - I love them both, but especially I!! Do you mind if I copy that for a page? So creative!

Just waiting on 2 more arrivals! I will get pictures up tomorrow, I promise!

Oh, and I almost forgot - I went back and looked at the 3 that arrived Friday - fantastic work all around!

i can not wait to see it all together. thanks suzanne for hosting this!

Got KerTggr's last night - I love them both, but especially I!! Do you mind if I copy that for a page? So creative!

Thanks! I hope everyone else likes them too. As for copying... OF COURSE! I'm glad you like the idea that much. Took me a few tries to get it to fit just right on the card without being cut off by the punch too much. Originally I was thinking of using a brad so it would be interactive, but when I tried on my rolodex, the pieces kept getting caught. :( Hope this new design works for everyone!

I forgot to post but mine went out on Friday so you should probably have them today.

I put an extra one in too ;-) Actually I think that I made more than one extra just in case ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter