Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

My rhinestones arrived this week. :cool1: I should have this done this week-end!

I've pulled everything out and plan to do them this weekend:thumbsup2

well done Kat - now as long as the PO hasn't moved you're well ahead!

Checking in once more for the 9/14 check in. I have all the Illuminations ones done and am slowly but surely plowing through the Quest ones as much as I can. My first idea didn't work out, but this one seems to be OK.

:cool1: - I am done but will wait on my sister to finish hers to mail. She will be done soon too. Plus I have the cards too.

Hey ladies,

It's check in time once again. We're about 10 days out from the mail by date so hopefully everyone is coming along okay. If you haven't already done so, please check in within the next few days.

Tinkerbean -yours arrived yesterday. Adorable!

Mine went out on Wed. or Thurs. They should be there soon.

mine are done and should be in the mail sometime this week. i'll post when i actually mail them!
thanks nee. this was fun! i can't wait to see it all together.

I created my prototype yesterday and cut out most of the pieces I need. I'll be working on putting them together today and tomorrow.

I've pulled all my supplies and they are next on my list of things to finish. I hope to be working on them this week for a mailling of early next week.

All bases and decos are cut. Nothing has been assembled. I'm still fiddling with the quote and tabs. I'm planning to be done by Friday.

I'm here and I'm sorry but, I will be cutting it close to the due date. I've just had a hard time getting back into my scrapping with all that we have had to deal with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter