Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

Forgot about the address cards. I will do them tomorrow and send them Monday. I am going out of town this weekend to a scrap convention.

Sorry! I posted on the 12th and thought I was covered for the check-in.
I just need to print my address cards at work Monday.

i forgot to take a picture of mine - so if you want to take the picture and post them thats fine with me.
did they come out ok? i wasnt sure if they were embelished enough
jennifer

Just finished these but I used stickles so I'm going to wait and mail on Wednesday so they have plenty of time to dry. I'll post again when they are out of here.

i forgot to take a picture of mine - so if you want to take the picture and post them thats fine with me.
did they come out ok? i wasnt sure if they were embelished enough
jennifer

Yup - I will take pictures. I've been putting all the new arrivals in a safe spot - I should get to photos later this week. They looked terrific!

thanks NEE! i'll cross that off my list! how's it looking? i bet we are going to love it all together. i can't wait!

Whew! I tried to rein myself in with this one. The first prototype I made was way over the top and looked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter