Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

Hey! Back from the cruise and on track to get things done this week.

Checking in ;-) I am going to pick up the last thing I need to finish my cards and then I will whip them out this weekend probably ;-)

ok i'm off to michaels to get more ribbon for mine. i prototyped them this afternoon and they look awesome! (if i do say so myself). they will be in the mail at the start of next week. i've got a million things in the next few days.

ooohhhhh i'm getting excited about getting this one back!!!!!

I have my prototype redone and am pleased with the result. I will be done on time.

Mine are done and I think I will get to the post office tomorrow. Do they need to go priority to you, or can I just mail them in a manilla envelope with cardboard?

Where did y'all buy your punches? I figure I should just go buy one since I seem to keep needing them.

Where did y'all buy your punches? I figure I should just go buy one since I seem to keep needing them.

I got mine from Staples. But I need to find it. I "put it away" before vacation and now I don't know what I did with it.

I am almost done but have to find more Eeyore stickers.

Lumpy Loo- She found flounder stickers and is getting them done soon. She was orginally got to make a cricut flounder but we convinced her stickers were easier.

*dances around the room* Singing I'm still done, I'm still done...

heheeh I'm just so excited I am done and I was on time.

Mine are done and I think I will get to the post office tomorrow. Do they need to go priority to you, or can I just mail them in a manilla envelope with cardboard?

No, you don't have to send it priority. There's plenty of time before the due date so first class is fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter