• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread

Ronald Duck, thanks so much for posting those pics of the newly renovated WL rooms! I've been waiting to see them. Those new rooms look great--very upscale compared to what they had before. Disney really seems to be doing a great job with the room renovations as of late.

Delixe Room 5123 at WL.

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

19826DSCF0010-med.JPG

Just back from the Beach Club today! This is the view from my room, #2615.

Wish I was still there :sad:

Our corner 1-bedroom standard at the Boardwalk Villas, Room 2123. It had a huge wrap-around balcony.
Looking left:
61356BWV2123_1-med.JPG

Standing by the sink looking toward the bedroom:
61356BWV2123_2-med.JPG

The bedroom:
61356BWV2123_3-med.JPG

View from the middle of the balcony:
61356100_0580-med.JPG

Looking at our room from the outside. It was on the 2nd floor and had 3 sets of french doors (one you can't see because of the angle). The bedroom also has its own balcony that you can't see in this picture. It is in the red siding part that sticks out there on the left.
61356BWV2123_4-med.JPG

My goal is to someday be able to stay in a Deluxe.

I'm subscribing!

Animal Kingdom Lodge (5th floor concierge room)

room4.jpg

bunks.jpg

View from Balcony
view3.jpg

view2.jpg

Beach Club (5th floor concierge room)

bc-room-1.jpg

bc-room-3.jpg

bc-room-6.jpg

View from balcony (water view)
bc-room-5.jpg

Wow, the Boardwalk 1 br is GORGEOUS! I'm now kind of sorry I didn't book that when I had the chance. I'm still thrilled with my OKW 1 br for the spaciousness and peacefulness, but I had no idea the Boardwalk Villa 1 br was that pretty and "homey". Lucky you!

I am so glad that this thread was started! I have not been able to talk my oldest into coming with us in January, but I am working on the next one because the Boardwalk area looks like his kind of setting!

Just in case anyone is interested.... here are some pictures from our room at Disney's Hotel Mira Costa in Tokyo Disney. This hotel is the entrance to Tokyo Disney Sea. We had a standard room view overlooking the entrance/courtyard area.
DSC01840.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

This was our view overlooking the entrance area to the park, (the turnstiles are just out of sight on the very left around the corner. The monorail stop for the park/hotel is off in the distance under the arched beams. To me, it was not bad for a standard view! :teeth:
DSC01843.jpg

Michelle2, thanks for posting those photos! It's not too often that we get to see the other side of Disney! I'd love to visit Tokyo Disney Sea some day!

This thread is great. I would like our first onsite stay to be at CSR. I'm thinking about splitting with the POLY depending on our income when I'm ready to book. I love seeing inside pictures since I've never stayed onsite before. It makes me more excited now for our next trip.

Michelle2,
I'm enjoying all the pics, but seeing the Disney Tokyo Sea rooms is really cool. :cool1: Thanks for posting.

Michelle2

That is a nice room for standard view. Thanks for posting the pics!!

Too cool, thanks for sharing Michelle!

Contemporary tower room #4741. In-room pictures are from May 2003, view is from May 2004.

contemporary%20room%204741%201.jpg

contemporary%20room%204741%202.jpg

contemporary%20room%204741%204.jpg

contemporary%20room%204741%205.jpg

contemporary%20view%20from%20room%204741%20panorama.jpg

---
Thanks for posting those pictures from the Hotel Mira Costa! Does anyone else have in-room pictures from DL, TDL, or DLP resorts?? My friend recently went to DLP and had some in-room pictures from the Sequoia Lodge (is that what it's called?). I will see if she will let me post them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter