Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread

I wanna stay there so bad we were gonna stay there trip but that didn't work out I guess SSR will do just fine!!

All of these pictures are so lovely! I can't wait to get the opportunity to stay in an- on-property resort next time I go!

I will put up pictures of my stay in the Disneyland Hotel for my graduation next month :rotfl:

How funny! I have just recently become addicted to the Unplugged podcast, and here's a thread I started that's copied over here. LOL! How did that happen? Not that I mind--I'm flattered actually. It's good to see that it's going strong over here and on the Resort board both. I guess I'm not the only one that loves resort room pictures. :)

The rooms are really nice. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are to own at AKV. I think Kidani Village is going to be "over the top" nice; especially the interactive water play park.

Thanks for posting those pictures! We're scheduled to stay in a 1BR this December, and your pictures have me even more excited. I too can't wait to see the Kidani rooms. We've been home to AKV once, but we had a savannah view studio that time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter