Disney Quest questions!

Karinmrh

Earning My Ears
We arrive in FL on June 20 but dont check into Disney til June 21. We could go to Disney Quest June 20 for around 3 hours. Is that enuf time for a 8 and 11 year old? and is it alot of money for such a short time? our tix dont include it.

We'll be there around the same time:). If your tickets don't include it, it IS quite a bit of money, especially if the adults buy tickets too(i'm assuming you would with an 8 and 11 year old). There's a lot to do there, one could spend days in there. Is it not possible for yall to stay longer? Have a wonderful trip!

:thumbsup2 If the tix are in the budget - you gotta go! We went to DQ for the first time in September. Everybody in our group (7 total), ranging in age from 5 to 57 absolutely had a blast! Based on our 1-time experience, get there as early as possible. As the evening wears on and people converge on DTD, you should expect the crowd to grow.

Karinmrh said:
We arrive in FL on June 20 but dont check into Disney til June 21. We could go to Disney Quest June 20 for around 3 hours. Is that enuf time for a 8 and 11 year old? and is it alot of money for such a short time? our tix dont include it.
I honestly think that's enough time for that age. But that's just IMO. As far as the money goes I suppose that's a personal Q?

We love DQ but 3 hours isn't much time during peak season. There will be lines especially if you don't get there at opening.
It's lots of fun, but it's alot of money if there is a crowd.

If your kids love video games, they will love Disney Quest. My 13-year-old son, who is addicted to video games, thought he had died and gone to heaven at Disney Quest. He could have gone to Disney Quest everyday of our seven day trip and stayed for eight hours a day.

My 11-year-old daughter likes video games, but not as much as her brother. She thought Disney Quest was fun, but three hours would be plenty of time for her.

If you decide to go, check out the discount ticket sites like ticketmania.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter