Disney Pin Sent/Received thread.....COMPLETED!!

I received my pins from njpyro, Mary, today

pin89377th200
pin78649th200
pin56603th200

all in a cute little Tigger bag. Thank you

First. ..apologies our Internet has been in and out.. then packed to go oot for the weekend... I got my package, super awesome and a neat neat package holder.. did my sender make that? The name is at my house I don't remember :/

I got my package out... tracking number is in my wallet if you need it!!

Lots of pixie dust to everyone °○°

I received both of my packages yesterday (but didn't check the mail till today).
From Jean (JLitfin) I got an adorable Elvis Stitch and R2MK wearing mouse ears. I don't have either of these in my collections, so thanks a lot for the great new additions!
20150719_132402.jpg
From Nancy (luvmarypoppins) I got the Swedish Chef and a cool mickey cut out pin, as well as a sheet of olaf stickers (which will go to good use- I'm a teacher who loves stickers!).
20150719_132416.jpg
Thanks so much ladies for the great pins.

One should have arrived....it must be running late......another should be close. Hopefully both of those arrive today. they are for the girls.
Yours is coming from overseas.
I checked the mail today when we came home from camping. The girls still haven't received their packages but I'm sure they'll be here tomorrow. I'm not that impressed with the USPS right now. They shipped our magic bands to Washington when we live in Oregon. Disney had the correct address so it was totally the fault of the post office. I'm not having much faith in them at the moment. Sorry for the little rant, I just needed to get it out :-)

I received mine from Bad Pink Tink!!!! Thank you so much for the pins and postcards!!! I love them :-)
I keep trying to attach a picture but each time I do it tells me there's an error and takes me out of the disboards. I got a very cool Disney California adventure cars land pin and a 2015 Mickey and Minnie at the Dublin Castle pin!!! :-)

Kirsten also received a package from Jean but she is at a sleepover and wants to open it herself. When she gets home tomorrow I will have her open it and report back in.

Kaeleigh has not received her package yet.

Glad to hear of those 2 arrivals......very surprised Kaeleigh's has not arrived.

I'm glad that both my packages have arrived. njpyro glad you liked the pins and that they will work with your collection. I'm hoping Kirsten likes her pins also, looking forward to hearing once she opens her package.

Both of mine arrived today :)

From @LUVDisney1975
aaaaaaaaapin_zpsmufugbnf.jpg

Tinkerbell Cupcake
Ariel and Eric
Scuttle
some cute Minnie and Daisy stickers and a Peterpan paper picture

From @Pooh67_68
aaaaaaaaaapin2_zpshwfd69rv.jpg

Wreck-It Ralph - Taffyta Muttonfudge
Clarabelle Cow Hidden Mickey

Thank you both so much and I have now joined pin pics and have started adding my collection, same name Bad Pink Tink :)

Who knew Disney has pins for cities? I did not.
Any country in Europe which has a Disney Store has a range of city / country specific merchandise and pins. The London / UK stores have London /UK pins and merchandise and the Dublin store has Dublin / Irish merchandise :)

:yay: Glad to hear you got them both!
Hmmmm.....I will be in London in Aug. I wonder if a store is somewhere around where I will be. Have to check it out.
We used to have state pins.....a couple different issues, haven't seen any in years though

We just have a couple more to arrive

@Meriweather
I used to live in London. The main Disney store is in Oxford Street, with a smaller one in Covent Garden. There is also one in Westfields Shopping Mall Shepards Bush and Westfields Shopping Mall Stratford (Olympic Park) and in Bromley shopping mall, Romford and Bluewater shopping mall.

The Disney stores used to sell alot more pins, now they just have 1 or 2 city / country specific pins.

Thanks.....never been, so no idea where any of those places are :rotfl:
We only have one day before going on a cruise. We will be staying close to Victoria Station.

Kirsten loves her pins!!!! Thank you Jean!!! She got a super cute Lilo and Stitch pin that says Ohana means family. And 2 pins with Minnie and Mickey smooching :-) Super cute!!!!!

BadPinkTink I am glad that the pins arrived.

Now it makes me wonder what happened to the last package.

Thanks for the information about Disney Pins in Europe! Our DCL transatlantic cruise does stop in Dublin next year, last time in Dublin we visited the Guiness Brewery and Trinity College, perhaps we'll look for a Disney Store this time!

Received a great pin envelope from njpyro, mary. Loved them thank you so very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter