Disney Pin Sent/Received thread.....COMPLETED!!

I've got my pins together, I just have to pick up another bubble mailer. I usually put a lot of time into decorating/drawing on the envelope, but I burned my hand last weekend and I think it will come out looking like a kid drew it, so I'll stick with stickers :)

A package from Meriweather has come! I will open it tomorrow, and post pictures!

I am in the process of getting my package together and hope to get mailed in the next few days. In the mean time I got my package from meriweather! Thank you ssssooo much for the lovely pins and my other little happies!!! It is so great being here and being a part of the exchange! So glad I found the DIS! I have learned so much and am enjoying myself as well! Here is a pic of my pins! Can't wait to get them in my pin book! :thanks: Meriweather! image.jpg

I am in the process of getting my package together and hope to get mailed in the next few days. In the mean time I got my package from meriweather! Thank you ssssooo much for the lovely pins and my other little happies!!! It is so great being here and being a part of the exchange! So glad I found the DIS! I have learned so much and am enjoying myself as well! Here is a pic of my pins! Can't wait to get them in my pin book! :thanks: Meriweather! View attachment 109638

Glad they arrived! Glad you are enjoying the Dis. It is a great place.

Meriweather gave surprises like cards and a dream catcher! Thank you! I especially like the pins, I collect holidays and the 2 fit in perfectly! I am a Capricorn!

Pinpics numbers
Capricorn #8470
Tink 66315

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 7
Meriweather gave surprises like cards and a dream catcher! Thank you! I especially like the pins, I collect holidays and the 2 fit in perfectly! I am a Capricorn!

Pinpics numbers
Capricorn #8470
Tink 66315

Yep...I know you are a Capricorn, so had to send it!

I have all my pins, once I return home tomorrow I'll package them up and drop them in the mail on thursday afternoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter