Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1426254632_16c3604f15_b.jpg

My ds who is 3.5 yo HAD to have one of those fans!! It was the only thing he wanted from WDW!! So on the 4th day of listening to him go on and on about those fans, and his very dramatic need to cool down, we got him one. The older two children dd10 and ds8, rolled their eyes as we caved. DS 3.5 enjoyed his fan so much that he wanted to share it with everyone!! He was spritzing people as they'd pass by - and spent most of his time pointing it out of the stroller spraying it straight ahead or flying it like an airplane out the side like it was a propeller - go figure!? :confused3 Now, it had been raining off and on the entire time we were there, but the look on peoples faces as they would walk by and then look down in wonder as they had "misted" legs was pretty funny - without fail, everytime they would look up at the sky to see if it was raining again!!!:goodvibes (to be honest, I did the same thing for about the first 15 minutes of ds owning the fan! Dh was watching and laughing at me until I finally figured out what was going on!) The fan only visited MGM park - after that it napped daily in the hotel room!! ;)

:rotfl2: Thats too funny.

My ds who is 3.5 yo HAD to have one of those fans!! It was the only thing he wanted from WDW!! So on the 4th day of listening to him go on and on about those fans, and his very dramatic need to cool down, we got him one. The older two children dd10 and ds8, rolled their eyes as we caved. DS 3.5 enjoyed his fan so much that he wanted to share it with everyone!! He was spritzing people as they'd pass by - and spent most of his time pointing it out of the stroller spraying it straight ahead or flying it like an airplane out the side like it was a propeller - go figure!? :confused3 Now, it had been raining off and on the entire time we were there, but the look on peoples faces as they would walk by and then look down in wonder as they had "misted" legs was pretty funny - without fail, everytime they would look up at the sky to see if it was raining again!!!:goodvibes (to be honest, I did the same thing for about the first 15 minutes of ds owning the fan! Dh was watching and laughing at me until I finally figured out what was going on!) The fan only visited MGM park - after that it napped daily in the hotel room!! ;)

I think I have been misted by your ds or his twin. :goodvibes

My mother, sister and I were in Disney from 8/26-8/31. It was sooooo hot and humid. Many times we were misted by complete strangers or their children while waiting in lines. The parents would always apologize and we told them to please not apologize - it felt so good!! We were very happy with the surprise mist - or spritz, sometimes - every now and then!! ;)

...great story.....:thumbsup2

That is way too funny:lmao:

Disclaimer to misting instances:
To anyone who may or maynot have been misted by my ds3.5 or his evil twin (the thought of which sends chills up my spine!) at MGM on 9/22/07 - if you enjoyed it - your welcome!;) - if you didn't enjoy it - sorry, and hope he didn't get your camera!:scared:

one last thougt on the "fans" - Disney has them prefilled with chilled ice water!!:thumbsup2 My dh thought that was really a cool perk - my reply was for almost $20 they should be filled with something stronger than water!!How about a gin and tonic! Gosh, my cool off at Epcot was only $8.75 from the Mexico cantina!!!:rotfl:

Sorry for the bunny trail, now back to our regularly scheduled progamming ....

speaking of Mexico - right before the downpour!
IMG_7130_edited-2.jpg

°O°Joe;21136462 said:
Thanks Dave! Look at the bottom of the picture - that's a ride vehicle... It's the mural on the wall at Snow White's Scary Adventure. If you look closely (maybe if I have time I'll try to post a zoomed in pic) at the blue shorts hanging on the close line - those little red silhouettes are Mickeys... I don't know if they are considered hidden Mickeys or not, though.

Nope, they ARE considered Hidden Mickeys according to the Hidden Mickeys guide! We made sure to check them out on our last visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter