Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so they do light off fireworks during the day. We kept hearing what we thought were fireworks but looked at each other and said.....naaaaahhhhh, not during the day. Guess I know the answer now!! Thanks.

:rotfl: When we were there 2 years ago, they were doing the Princess show in front of the castle several times a day. Everytime the fireworks would go, we would say "Cinderella just got crowned again."

At MGM on Monday, August 27, 2007

We were following this guy and his "boss" on our way to Rock 'N Roller Coaster. I was trying to get a picture of him and he saw me. He kept coming at me - right up to being in my face!! His "boss" yelled at him to get moving and quit messing around. He went running up to his "boss" and said, "Did you see that, Boss? That lady was all over me like stink on a litter box!!" :lmao: It was hilarious!

276173097.jpg

Michelle
We had an encounter with him too. They were doing a "complex" math equation which was hysterical. Here is my picture:
20070915MK405.jpg

At the rededication ceremony for the 25th Anniversary of EPCOT. Marty Sklar is at the podium with Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
sklar.jpg

You must have been just a little in front of us.

203816692-M.jpg

Since we are sharing these guys heres mine from 2 weeks ago! They are the BEST! We caught them while walking out of MGM, Hubby was in a MOOD and just wanted to go back to the room and sleep for the rest of the week..I think they saved our vacation.:yay:

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

Look at those posting times..So...when do you guys sleep ?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
This is my last POTD for 10 days.:rainbow:
Gosh...I have a 6:30 AM flight tomorrow....UGH !! :faint: :faint: :faint:

DSC_07193162.jpg

This was taken just as the doors opened at the top right before the drop, that's why there is all the glare on my fiance and I!
IMG_0773.jpg

It was a hot day and I was thinking about how to cool off.

2p.jpg

My ds who is 3.5 yo HAD to have one of those fans!! It was the only thing he wanted from WDW!! So on the 4th day of listening to him go on and on about those fans, and his very dramatic need to cool down, we got him one. The older two children dd10 and ds8, rolled their eyes as we caved. DS 3.5 enjoyed his fan so much that he wanted to share it with everyone!! He was spritzing people as they'd pass by - and spent most of his time pointing it out of the stroller spraying it straight ahead or flying it like an airplane out the side like it was a propeller - go figure!? :confused3 Now, it had been raining off and on the entire time we were there, but the look on peoples faces as they would walk by and then look down in wonder as they had "misted" legs was pretty funny - without fail, everytime they would look up at the sky to see if it was raining again!!!:goodvibes (to be honest, I did the same thing for about the first 15 minutes of ds owning the fan! Dh was watching and laughing at me until I finally figured out what was going on!) The fan only visited MGM park - after that it napped daily in the hotel room!! ;)

My POTD from Animal Kingdom
IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/brookelily/disney305.jpg[/IMG]

I don't know what is Joe but really like this shot!! Where is it from??

Thanks Dave! Look at the bottom of the picture - that's a ride vehicle... It's the mural on the wall at Snow White's Scary Adventure. If you look closely (maybe if I have time I'll try to post a zoomed in pic) at the blue shorts hanging on the close line - those little red silhouettes are Mickeys... I don't know if they are considered hidden Mickeys or not, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter