• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

1.) Disneyland (Never been there!)
2.) Probably Grand Californian, but I've never really looked at the deluxe DL resorts.
3.) Romance package :lovestruc
4.) Depends on my school schedule, but I want to go while the Christmas decorations are up.

Up & At'em people!!! Listening to Fantasmic and I just entered. Today is the day!!!

Up & At'em people!!! Listening to Fantasmic and I just entered. Today is the day!!!

I'm up and at'em today too! Not listening to awesome disney music though, as I am at work. :(

I DID enter already today though too! If I win today cool, but really if I have a slow day at work, then today would be awesome :goodvibes

I am excited about this contest! I wish they posted the names online somewhere too.... I enjoyed checking that every day last time. I guess we just have to be more patient this time!
Good luck everyone :)

All I can say is I'm getting pretty good at entering my name, email, address, phone number and birth date.

Thanks, Disney, for the typing practice!

All I can say is I'm getting pretty good at entering my name, email, address, phone number and birth date.

Thanks, Disney, for the typing practice!

I keep the Thank You page loaded on my phone. Chrome is great about keeping multiple pages or tabs. Every morning I just go to that tab, hit BACK and then the Enter button.

Auto-fill is also a great tool for this. :thumbsup2

I can't possibly go through all the posts so could someone please answer a quick question? Are they pulling a winner each day or do they pull just one time a week and then people get notified . . .I mean I need to know when to expect my package afterall!!

Pammy jo said:
I can't possibly go through all the posts so could someone please answer a quick question? Are they pulling a winner each day or do they pull just one time a week and then people get notified . . .I mean I need to know when to expect my package afterall!!

In the rules it states winners are contacted within a day or 2.

No one is for sure when exactly the names are pulled. It says they're notified within a couple of days of winning, but they might pull 3 or 4 names at a time...I know that's how they did the contest last year, so it's really hard to know at this point. But basically winners are notified soon after the day they won for has occured.

Wow. Still no more Dis winners. :confused3 I keep telling myself I will get a call on the 22nd since that is my birthday and my birthday will bring me good luck. :laughing: Gotta have some kind of dream to hang on to. Plus the other day I found two coins in the parking lot. First a nickel and then a dime. Are those just as good as finding a penny? :laughing: My luck usually stinks so I need all the help I can get. :thumbsup2

For now I will just mozy along and hum.... "when you wish upon a star"

Wow. Still no more Dis winners. :confused3 I keep telling myself I will get a call on the 22nd since that is my birthday and my birthday will bring me good luck. :laughing: Gotta have some kind of dream to hang on to. Plus the other day I found two coins in the parking lot. First a nickel and then a dime. Are those just as good as finding a penny? :laughing: My luck usually stinks so I need all the help I can get. :thumbsup2

For now I will just mozy along and hum.... "when you wish upon a star"

NOPE---it has to be a penny! Plus, you just won 15 cents, so you used up your luck...... sorry to tell you I will now be winning the trip :rotfl2:

NOPE---it has to be a penny! Plus, you just won 15 cents, so you used up your luck...... sorry to tell you I will now be winning the trip :rotfl2:

Oh please say it isn't so!! I went from no luck to a little luck of winning 15 cents?? :sad1: And that eats up my luck?? :scared1: Guess I will have to hide in your luggage then. :laughing: Get a real big suitcase... I am not petite. :laughing:

You guys are so sweet. I am sad that Gantu doesn't have another winner to bond with. I volunteer!!:rotfl:

That's funny! 19 of the 60 OMDD winners formed a special friendship and we all talk daily! Even though we all live in different states, most of us have managed to actually meet. Since I live real close to WDW, I' m able to meet up with the winners who chose WDW when they take their trip.

That's funny! 19 of the 60 OMDD winners formed a special friendship and we all talk daily! Even though we all live in different states, most of us have managed to actually meet. Since I live real close to WDW, I' m able to meet up with the winners who chose WDW when they take their trip.

That's pretty cool! How'd you all connect - was there some big event as part of the contest or just through social media networks like FB and Disboard type places?

That's pretty cool! How'd you all connect - was there some big event as part of the contest or just through social media networks like FB and Disboard type places?

We first connected through here on the boards, and then one of us started a Facebook group for the winners because the thread herewas getting so long. As we communicated about our trip planning through Facebook, we just really got to know each other and became friends. We helped each other out a lot through the planning and waiting process so when the trips came up, if anyone had a chance to meet, we did. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter