Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

1) DF has never been to DL, and I've only been there a few times, so that's the one for us, even though the packages seem to offer more to do if you stay at WDW
2) Disneyland Hotel. I've stayed at GC and it's gorgeous, very reminiscent of WL, so I want to try something new!
3) These love birds are trying for the romance getaway
4) Whenever we can find common time off in our schedules! I'm a teacher and she's a doctoral student who works in the Keys during the summer. Eek!

I hope the Ventura woman is fully recovered from her flu on Monday so she can proceed to pick the 7-8 winners she wasn't able to pick this past week. ;)

So for my first post on this wonderful site I found when I googled Disney Time winners. I would like to say hello, my name is Amanda and I'm glad I found this site. And I've been entering every day since 12:00 am January 1st! It was part of my new years resolution to go to Disney World with my DH and 8 year old step daughter this year. We've been telling her we're going to take her for the past two years but things have come up to wipe out our Disney savings and we are bound and determined to get her there this year! With that said good luck to everyone!

So, let's do this...
1) the World or the Land? World!
2) Resort? Poly or WL
3) Package (romance, character, etc.)? Magical Discoveries or Amazing Fun!
4) Dates of travel? It's between a star wars weekend date or our wedding anniversary Nov. 13 2013 or maybe even the week after Thanks Giving since my DH and I had such a great time that week a couple years ago.

TJDisneymama said:
I hope the Ventura woman is fully recovered from her flu on Monday so she can proceed to pick the 7-8 winners she wasn't able to pick this past week. ;)

Amen to that!!!! Hahaha! It's gonna happen I just know it!

Do you think all of the winners for this entire week and last weekend are nonDisers?? I mean.... That HAS to be the explaination for only 1 winner posted on here in 10 days right?

I agree with PP that it just blows my mind only one Dis member has one so far! That has to be one nasty flu bug... Because no way is some of us loyal disers not winning. It should be a crime! :hyper:

With that being said, if I won:

1. We'd go to WDW
2. We'd do either the Big Thrills or the Sweet Romance package
3. Stay at the Contemporary (has been a dream of mine since forever!)
4. We are going in May, but I'd try to talk my DH into using it next January :rolleyes1

I think were all in shock still.

Thank you everyone for the congrat's! We've had a few rough years so this is trully magical!

I'll try and answer all questions.

All the info is coming from:
Ventura Associates International LLC

One Grand Central Place

60 East 42nd ST Ste650

New York, NY 10165

I was notified by phone and she did leave a message.
Area code is 212

Wow, just wow.. the kids are going over the prize packages, so hard to pick one!

Had to dig through all of the pages to find who the winner was! Too bad we didn't reserve the 2nd post to start a running list of winners. :confused3 Anyways - just wanted to send our congratulations!!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

If we won, we would:

Disney World
Happy Happenings Pkg
Stay at the Contemporary
Go whenever they tell us to go!!! LOL

Love the "when we win" game :goodvibes

Disney World
Poly
Romance Pakage (buying an extra room as four guests would not be very romantic!)
between Thanksgiving and Christmas

I can't believe it's been this long without a winner from here. I wonder if there is a bizzaro Disboards someplace that is getting all of our winners. :confused3

Still crossing my fingers and toes I win. It's been a rough start to 2013, so a semi-free vacation would be great!

Had to dig through all of the pages to find who the winner was! Too bad we didn't reserve the 2nd post to start a running list of winners. :confused3 Anyways - just wanted to send our congratulations!!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

There was a separate thread started by the one winner. :banana: The mods decide to merge it for some goofy reason. We had our own for OMDD, these winners should have theirs:goodvibes

Still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be one of the lucky winners....

"When" I get that phonecall, right now here would be my choices:

Where: WDW
Resort: Grand Floridian or Yacht Club
Package: Happy Happenings (if my email is the winner) or Amazing Fund (if DH's email is the winner)
When: Mostly likely early June 2013

When I get picked...

Where DL
What - the middle one, wild and fun? I want to take the one day ABD tour
When - either late summer or fall
Which resort? - Disneyland Hotel.

I would just freak out if I won!

I didn't even know about this contest until today, somehow! Crazy!

But anyway, my choices are:
1) the World or the Land? The World
2) Resort? Definitely The Poly
3) Package (romance, character, etc.)? Romance
4) Dates of travel? Any time during Food & Wine, or between Thanksgiving and Christmas

And big congrats to the person who won already! :thumbsup2

Got a large envelope at work today from fedex. I knew it wasnt from Disney because I never would give them my work address. It just made me chuckle inside. It was still a good surprise for me though! I got my prorated work pay cuz they paid me last week with my old pay rate, so I was missing money. I didnt think that I would get until with next weeks paycheck!

I too am surprised we havent seen another Dis winner! seriously what is up with that!?!?
I hope we will have a run of Dis winners soon! would be nice! I'm at the point where if even if I am not a winner, I at least want to see some Dis winners because I know we all love Disney here :)

I think last year there were more Dis winners because you had to have a Disney account in order to enter - that's not a requirement this year, so there may be a broader spectrum of people entering/winning.

I'll play
1) the World or the Land? The World
2) Resort? I'd like to stay at Contemporary since it's all about MK for my daughter
3) Package New Discoveries and Magic Makeovers
4) Dates of travel? In October to celebrate my daughters birthday.

Everyday we pull into the driveway and my daughter asks if there is a package on the porch from Disney telling us we won. :rotfl2: Sadly nothing so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter