Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

The website blipped when I did my birthday code and came up as redeemed. I emailed them and they made the adjustment in my account so I could order. They can see that you didn't get it.........their CS is very helpful.

I emailed them but they never got back to me...

fbk100 = 5 points in honour of DMR reaching 100,000 fans on facebook.

the code expires 2/10/11 and is valid in the U.S.A. and Canada only

I just did the survey. Everyone check your account, I had a survey from December also. Each was worth 50 points!

Thank you for sharing codes. The COOL code just worked for me! WOOHOO

Anything new?

Thanks for the thread. I forgot I even had a Disney Movie Reward account. I did the surveys and used a code. Thanks!

You can get 200 bonus points if you preorder Tangled. Don't know if that has expired already or not...

Any new codes these days??? I just signed up for my account.

Also, I asked this question in a new thread, but you all seem knowledgeable and may know...

Can I get the codes for my DVD's I already own (i.e. Cars and Incredibles) if I don't have the cases any longer?

Thanks,
AQ

Any new codes these days??? I just signed up for my account.

Also, I asked this question in a new thread, but you all seem knowledgeable and may know...

Can I get the codes for my DVD's I already own (i.e. Cars and Incredibles) if I don't have the cases any longer?

Thanks,
AQ

I wish. I discovered this site long after I bought most of my Disney movies and threw out the "garbage inserts." I am not aware of any new codes right now, but definitely read your emails. There are codes or links hidden in there sometimes.

I wish. I discovered this site long after I bought most of my Disney movies and threw out the "garbage inserts." I am not aware of any new codes right now, but definitely read your emails. There are codes or links hidden in there sometimes.

If I'm not mistaken you can send in the proof of purchase tags to redeem the points if you no longer have the inserts.

Also,

"4/27 FPSNN83JX9 for 25 bonus points (Welcome bonus for new members, working for existing members)" <----This code still works for 25 points :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter