Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Anyone know an email to find out where my points from my Oz movie tickets are? I uploaded the ticket stubs last week but haven't received my points yet.

Anyone know an email to find out where my points from my Oz movie tickets are? I uploaded the ticket stubs last week but haven't received my points yet.

I believe there is a "Contact Us" form somewhere on the site. I've used it before.

I believe there is a "Contact Us" form somewhere on the site. I've used it before.

I tried that last night. I haven't heard yet. Before that I used guest services and all they did was send me my account information.

Sit tight...it took well over a week for my Brave ticket stub points to be added last summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter