• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic - October 7, 2016 - NYC (8-night)

Hi - we are on this cruise. Our first DCL. We can't wait. Excited to see what the kid clubs are like. Hoping my kids enjoy them. As much as I love Walt Disney World I'm so excited for a relaxing cruise. We haven't planned much at all. No excursions. We just want to wake up each day and see what we feel like doing. No plans. Other than our day at Disney World.

Anyone here interested in playing mahjong while onboard? My mother is looking for fellow enthusiasts.

We just reserved and paid in full!!! We are a family of 5 and we are platinum level. We tried a different cruiseline in April, 16 because it was also out of NY and the price was really good. But it just made us realize how much more we love DCL! So excited to be cruising soon! This is our 2nd Halloween cruise.

We just reserved and paid in full!!! We are a family of 5 and we are platinum level. We tried a different cruiseline in April, 16 because it was also out of NY and the price was really good. But it just made us realize how much more we love DCL! So excited to be cruising soon! This is our 2nd Halloween cruise.

Congrats! Since this your second Halloween Cruise, I have a question for you regarding costumes. I'm assuming most guests just dress up for the actual Halloween Party night, correct? On this night, are people decked out in costumes in the dining room during dinner? Or are costumes just worn during the actual party? Also, is the party worth going to? (I know that's a subjective question). I just am having a hard time visualizing how this evening plays out. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Check your cruise activities, like you are going to book something. Our Pirate night is listed on the box as a ship activity. It surprised me to see it one day, because I personally didn't sign up for any ship activities. When I clicked on the link, it lists the Pirate party. For our 7 night cruise, it is on CC day.

Check your cruise activities, like you are going to book something. Our Pirate night is listed on the box as a ship activity. It surprised me to see it one day, because I personally didn't sign up for any ship activities. When I clicked on the link, it lists the Pirate party. For our 7 night cruise, it is on CC day.

Unfortunately I am not on this cruise until the one in 2017 but was just curious... I was thinking it would be nice of Pirate night was not the night before WDW since it will be an early morning.

We are on this cruise and looking forward to sailing soon. Just found the thread today. Can you add us to the facebook group. This is our 2nd Disney Cruise, but our 17th overall.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter