Disney Magic - October 7, 2016 - NYC (8-night)

DVCinderella

I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls!
I didn't see a Cruise Meet thread for this cruise. I'm happy to start one and update pertinent information in this initial post. If a meet thread has already been organized, please let me know and I'll delete this. If not, who is sailing with us??!!

Day 1 - 10/07 - New York, NY
Day 2 - 10/08 - At Sea
Day 3 - 10/09 - At Sea
Day 4 - 10/10 - Nassau, Bahamas (9:00am-5:15pm)
Day 5 - 10/11 - Castaway Cay (8:30am-4:45pm)
Day 6 - 10/12 - Port Canaveral (6:30am-11:59pm)
Day 7 - 10/13 - At Sea
Day 8 - 10/14 - At Sea
Day 9 - 10/15 - New York, NY

DVCinderella:
Me, DH, DS (11) & DD (11)

Last edited:
I didn't see a Cruise Meet thread for this cruise. I'm happy to start one and update pertinent information in this initial post. If a meet thread has already been organized, please let me know and I'll delete this. If not, who is sailing with us??!!

DVCinderella:
Me, DH, DS (11) & DD (11)
Be sure to head over to the "Find your 2016 Magic Cruise Meet LINK thread" and post a request to add the link to this thread. That way others looking for it can find it easier. Be sure to put the URL in the request post.

I couldn't find a thread for this sailing...Anyone interested in one?

We are beyond excited to be on this cruise. This will be our 7 Disney Cruise and our First Halloween one! Just made final payment today, so it's official - we are going :earsboy::earsboy::earsboy:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder PrincessShmoo. I wasn't sure if there was a thread, that's why I didn't initially, but it doesn't seem that there is one. I'll start adding pertinent information to the top post.

Hi there! I guess there was a thread started for your dates on Wednesday, which I have added to the meet thread now since they just posted it there..! Sorry for the confusion >_< I have merged yours into that one - happy sailing! :)

Hi Everyone!
This will be our first trip to New York and 7th Disney Cruise, 1st on the the Disney Magic. We our doing 4 nights post cruise to see some Broadway Shows and the City sites!

Hi! We'll be taking the Disney Magic for the first time this October!!! Can't wait! We would love to participate in the Fish Extender thing. Sorry were newbies I don't know it works yet. Is there a special thread for that for this cruise?

Hi! We'll be taking the Disney Magic for the first time this October!!! Can't wait! We would love to participate in the Fish Extender thing. Sorry were newbies I don't know it works yet. Is there a special thread for that for this cruise?

Hello, and welcome to the board :) You are gonna love the Disney Magic!!! There is a facebook page for this cruise and you can find FE information there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1473075662984187/

Hello all! I have a request if anyone would mind to check? We are taking the same cruise as this one in 2017. This will be the first time we will be in NYC. I am really excited about this and wanting to plan a mini-trip two days prior to the cruise.

When we took our cruise from Miami in January there was a post-cruise Port Adventure where they held your luggage while you explored by hop-on/hop-off bus and they transferred you to the airport at the end of the tour.

Would anyone mind to check under Port Adventures in New York to see if anything like this is available? Since we are so far off I won't be able to see this for over a year in my login.

TIA!

Hello all! I have a request if anyone would mind to check? We are taking the same cruise as this one in 2017. This will be the first time we will be in NYC. I am really excited about this and wanting to plan a mini-trip two days prior to the cruise.

When we took our cruise from Miami in January there was a post-cruise Port Adventure where they held your luggage while you explored by hop-on/hop-off bus and they transferred you to the airport at the end of the tour.

Would anyone mind to check under Port Adventures in New York to see if anything like this is available? Since we are so far off I won't be able to see this for over a year in my login.

TIA!
I will try to remember to do it for you :) Our online check in is on June 24th....If you remind me I would love to check it out for you :)

Hello..
This cruise will be my first Disney Cruise, and the only transportation to MK I could book was at 7:45. However, I know its approximately an hour or so drive, but I would like to be there for the welcoming show.

Does anyone know if its possible to get on an early bus? Or are there other options?

Thanks for you help.
Bill

Hello..
This cruise will be my first Disney Cruise, and the only transportation to MK I could book was at 7:45. However, I know its approximately an hour or so drive, but I would like to be there for the welcoming show.

Does anyone know if its possible to get on an early bus? Or are there other options?

Thanks for you help.
Bill

The earliest bus is at 7:30, so not much of a difference, but if it is really important to you to catch the show, I would check with the excursion desk when you get on board to see if you can switch. Also, keep checking on line as well, people's plans change and a 7:30 sport might open up :)

The earliest bus is at 7:30, so not much of a difference, but if it is really important to you to catch the show, I would check with the excursion desk when you get on board to see if you can switch. Also, keep checking on line as well, people's plans change and a 7:30 sport might open up :)
Ok thank you.. I've been checking the sight every couple hours anyway.. I may have a issues.. I'm not sure..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter