Disney Magic May 3-10, 2015 Western Caribbean

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

HELLO, SUPER EXCITED AND COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS....
BALE FAMILY
ROOM 6120
MOM (KIM) DAD ( ALLEN)
JOVANNA (2YR) *MICKEY MOUSE/DOC MCSTUFFINS FANATIC

Have some good news / bad news.............first the bad news, The Magic came into port this morning and left this afternoon without us.
The good news..... ....it will not happen this way again......cause next week at this time we all will be on it!.....R U ready for some cruisin'.....well R U? pirate:

This time next week.... I will be taking my daughter to the kids club and then getting dressed for our Palo Brunch! How about you!

This time next week.... I will be getting dressed for our Palo Brunch! How about you!

We will be there between 10 and 12............Monday the 4th Dw and I have been married 47 years............nothing like "cruisin' and a great 1st mate". :love:

We will be there between 10 and 12............Monday the 4th Dw and I have been married 47 years............nothing like "cruisin' and a great 1st mate". :love:
Hah! Perhaps we shall see you, our ressie is for 11:30 to 1:30! Married 13 years as of tomorrow!

Hah! I hadn't even realized that!! Though apparently, it's not a holiday that is as celebrated in Mexico as it is for Mexican Americans (see also: St. Patrick's Day in Ireland). This time next week, I will be snorkelling.

ARgh. I made the mistake of looking at the weather forecasts. I'm going to pretend that they're all wrong and it won't be thunderstorming at every single port on the days we're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter