Disney Magic May 3-10, 2015 Western Caribbean

Also, hoping someone starts a Facebook group. My daughter is looking forward to finding a pen pal again. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Also, hoping someone starts a Facebook group. My daughter is looking forward to finding a pen pal again. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Welcome aboard aren't Disney cruises so addicting! And I don't have a Facebook so i can't start one so hopefully someone does soon an thank you I'm so excited!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

We just changed our reservation from Feb 22 to May 3rd. I'm pretty excited.
It will be myself, Jane and my boyfriend, Gary. Along with Gary's daughter, Michelle, her husband Alan and their daughter, Evie (5).

I am ready for a Facebook page. We had one on my last cruise in Feb. It was a very active group. I'm sure once we get closer, we'll have a lot more joining us.

Do you realize we are the last cruise out of Florida until fall? The Magic will leave for their Transalantic cruise the day we disembark.

We just changed our reservation from Feb 22 to May 3rd. I'm pretty excited.
It will be myself, Jane and my boyfriend, Gary. Along with Gary's daughter, Michelle, her husband Alan and their daughter, Evie (5).

I am ready for a Facebook page. We had one on my last cruise in Feb. It was a very active group. I'm sure once we get closer, we'll have a lot more joining us.

Do you realize we are the last cruise out of Florida until fall? The Magic will leave for their Transalantic cruise the day we disembark.

Welcome aboard and how nice to have such a big cruise group with you :cool1: and if you want to start a facebook page you can I was thinking about posting on here for the FE I don't have a facebooks so I cant participate over there :sad1: and hopefully we get more activity this is my wedding cruise so I would love to get to know the other people onboard and there is actually one more cruise on the magic after us we are taking it for out honeymoon cruise its May 10-15 and then I think they will be going on the translantic one after that :goodvibes

Hey everyboday

So excited for this May sailing its also my wedding cruise so yey!! Hope to see lots of activity and FE :cool1: whats everybody most exctied about?

Melissa and Andre,
First of all, congratulations on your engagement!:love:

I just read all of your journal entry. My favorite movie is "Beauty and The Beast"
I LOVE everything about your invitation. You are very talented! Wedding always seem to have some type of issues. But, you can always get around them. And, it always works out for the best.
Cant wait to read more on your planning....

SO excited to be on this cruise with you.

Melissa and Andre,
First of all, congratulations on your engagement!:love:

I just read all of your journal entry. My favorite movie is "Beauty and The Beast"
I LOVE everything about your invitation. You are very talented! Wedding always seem to have some type of issues. But, you can always get around them. And, it always works out for the best.
Cant wait to read more on your planning....

SO excited to be on this cruise with you.

Thank you so much I am so excited I hope this year goes by really fast:yay: and thank you so much for the complement on my wedding inviations I worked so hard on them and its great to good feedback on them thank you so much for following along on my plans and I am very excited to cruise with you as well we will have to plan a DIS meet :goodvibes

Forgot to say who was going:)
Myself - Dawn and my husband Brian and our two kids - Julia (will be 9 come cruise time) and Jacob (will be 6). Trying to talk a good friend and her family into joining us - she is currently taking to our TA:)

Hey there!

My daughter Jenny and I will be there! (She's 6)
I was also able to talk my parents into going.

We just booked today and I already can't wait!

We just switched to this sailing! We were originally booked on the May 16, 2015 Western on the Fantasy, but decided that we really wanted to see the reimagined MAGIC!!!

It will be DH, me, and our two girls, who will be 12 & 10 at time of sailing!

Can someone please post the link to the Facebook group, or send it to me by PM? I searched and can't find it.

I just booked this cruise last week. I'll be travelling with my wife and daughter. My daughter will be 5 at the time of cruising. This will be our second Disney Cruise and our first on the Magic!

Hi there! We just booked today and this will be our third Disney cruise. We just got off the Dream and couldn't wait to rebook. We are excited for another amazing fish extender group! My son will be 10 and my daughter will be six.

I've been searching but I still can't see our FB page.

Welcome aboard aren't Disney cruises so addicting! And I don't have a Facebook so i can't start one so hopefully someone does soon an thank you I'm so excited!

:thumbsup2 YES, they are!....this will be our 13 th DLC cruise. We just came off the Magic May 9th. We can not wait to cruise around CUBA counter-clock-wise. :lmao:

:cheer2: Just booked our second cruise for May 3rd. This time we are leaving our kids behind and going for our 15th anniversary!

:cool1:

Just booked this cruise! So happy! This will be our 5th cruise with DCL, and our third with our son. He is 5, but will be 6 at time of sailing. He is so happy, he loves the Disney Cruises!!

Can't wait to start planning! I'll see you on FB :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter