• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic March 31st 2016(3day)

We are a family of 4 with two girls, 15 and 12. The girls are excited but concerned that they can't hang out in the same youth areas. I see we have missed the fish extender group. Is there anything else we can get involved with at this late date? The wife and I have cruised several times but not with Disney, it is the first cruise for the girls.

Welcome to our group! It is going to be a fun cruise.

We are a family of 4 with two girls, 15 and 12. The girls are excited but concerned that they can't hang out in the same youth areas. I see we have missed the fish extender group. Is there anything else we can get involved with at this late date? The wife and I have cruised several times but not with Disney, it is the first cruise for the girls.

Welcome to the group. Hope to see you on board. My two teen daughters are inseparable as well, but I bet if they try the seperate age appropriate clubs they will like it. After all a big part of any vacation is trying new things.

There are lots of activities on ship that you can sign up for on ship or in advance, be sure to fully explore the Disney Cruise website, Don't be bummed just cause you missed out the FE. This is gonna be a great cruise!

We are stoked for the cruise and decided to spend the morning of March 30 at the space center then my DD, our cruise if for her 16th, decided she wanted to eat at the Rain Forest in Disney Springs so we're staying near there. Any suggestions for seeing the MK fireworks without entering the park? She loves the MK and I get teary just thinking about our first trip with her when she was 3. Thanks in advance, see you on the Magic in three days!

We are stoked for the cruise and decided to spend the morning of March 30 at the space center then my DD, our cruise if for her 16th, decided she wanted to eat at the Rain Forest in Disney Springs so we're staying near there. Any suggestions for seeing the MK fireworks without entering the park? She loves the MK and I get teary just thinking about our first trip with her when she was 3. Thanks in advance, see you on the Magic in three days!

We are excited too. My husband and I are going into the Magic Kingdom. Twice I have watched the fireworks from a viewing balcony at the Contemporary when I was staying there on separate trips. I would go on the theme park strategies board and post your question as there are people on that board who could probably list more spots.

I agree the Polynesian is the place to do it there is a Sandy Beach area behind the Polynesian or you can you eat on the balcony of the Quick Serve restaurant at the Polynesian and watch from there
They even type in the music into the restaurant

Of course you don't see everything but the fireworks are quite visible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter