Disney Magic March 31st 2016(3day)

jbshell

Mouseketeer
I am trying this again..
we are sailing on the magic for the 1st time and cant wait!

Hello, Just stopping by to chat with others going on this cruise. Myself and my two boys, ages (then) 9 and 4.

Greetings,

Our family is also booked for this cruise. First timers on the Magic and certainly looking forward to it. There will be 6 in our group and if all goes well our good friends will also join us to make 10 total. Let the countdown begin....

We're doing b2b cruises (March 27 & March 31) so we'll be sailing with you. :) It's me, DH, DS-16, and DD-13 (at time of sailing).

awesome to see others sailing with us finally lol we have a family of 6 me and hubby and 4 girls ages 11,9,5,&3 at time of sailing! we are also first timers!

Climbing on board and looking for the FE organizer ;)

We just finished 4 nights on the Dream over New Years and can't wait to get back to the Magic.

Our children will be 3 and 5 (two weeks shy of 6) for the next trip.

Hi! I just booked this cruise for our family for next years Spring Break. :) first time cruisers. It will be me, DH and DDs 13 and 10 and DS 5. Our DS15 may be joining us..... Baseball player so I left it up to him if he wants to come. He will probably miss one game. (easy choice for me - I'm cruising!!!!) :) Looking forward to it!!

We're in too! This is the second leg of our B2B. It will be myself, DH and DD12.

I love seeing all these first timers!

We are in for this one - it will be the second of our B2B cruises. Me (Joh), DH (Gary) and DS (Daniel, aged 13)

Another two here in. Love the itinerary for a 3-nt... a sea day and CC! :boat: :beach: :cool1:

Hi! We will be joining everyone on this cruise in March. Very excited. It's our first Disney cruise. We are looking forward to it and know it'll be a good time.

I am really interested in the Fish Extenders and Exchange. Has anyone put a group together? If so, how do I join? We would really like to participate in this... Sounds like fun!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter