Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can anyone explain to me where the lifetime visitors matter in the game? I see the little counter thingie, but my gameplay doesn't seem to be impacted by the number of visitors. Unless I'm missing something?

Increased visitor count increases the chances of guests with wishes to be fulfilled for your happiness level. :)

Found a platinum chest today from doing a character quest. Happily surprised. Although I'm holding out to open it in hopes they change the chests a bit. I want Splash Mountain, not a lamp post.

Does anyone know if the Jewel Display is important? I got one out of a silver yesterday and don't know whether or not to waste land on it. I'm kind of tight and if it's big and not as important I'll just hold on for a while.

How are you getting those slippers to drop? I can't even get her to level 2 because Charming refuses to give me a shoe!

I found the second slipper a NIGHTMARE for Charmimg to get, but once it FINALLY dropped, the others to level her up are much easier. Plus, Cindy can go get her own slipper on an 8hour quest.

how is everyone doing with the brooms? i will reach the final milestone today and in the top 5 for gems next time everything will be in storage so i can find them they hide behind things and make me mad
If I got all 8 brooms every hour that is left I would reach the final milestone. Considering I'm working 8 of those hours, it's not going to happen

How are you getting those slippers to drop? I can't even get her to level 2 because Charming refuses to give me a shoe!

The first shoe was a nightmare! I think it took me about 4 days of constant play for that first shoe to drop... make sure you have your happiness level up around 99% Ecstatic as possible, plus try and run parades when you want to collect. That definitely helped! And yes, once you level her up to level 2, you can get shoes out of Cinderella with an 8-hour solo quest. I ran Charming and Cinderella solely on shoe quests, and let the other characters, parade float, and attractions drop their other needed tokens.

Does anyone know if the Jewel Display is important? I got one out of a silver yesterday and don't know whether or not to waste land on it. I'm kind of tight and if it's big and not as important I'll just hold on for a while.

I have about 5 of them. Not important at all!

It is a small decoration, about the size of a burger stand, but does nothing but look mildly sparkly.

Thanks if it's little I can just put it out for visitor good will. I just don't have space for big things since I know there are some attractions I'll need to build.

Still waiting for gloves... Have opened two platinum and three gold chests.... :charac2:

Every character available is 100% levelled to 10...officially bored now. Let's hope we get an update this week and some new characters! I was really disappointed that Cinderella didn't have a quest once levelled to 10. I was hoping I'd get at least one more quest out of her.

Thanks if it's little I can just put it out for visitor good will. I just don't have space for big things since I know there are some attractions I'll need to build.
I put out a bunch of my hanging lanterns and log benches...in two days I've gained almost 200,000 people!!!! It took me 1.5 months to get over a million!!!!

I've been trying to get Cinderella's first shoe for about two weeks now. Should it really be taking me that long? I'm sending Charming almost exclusively for that and haven' t had any tokens drop from him.

Is anyone else frustrated that Mother Gothel had no quests? I feel like she was difficult to get and to collect her tokens are all 12 hours quests, but then she comes on scene and nothing? I'm upgrading her to 5 as we speak to I'm not sure if she gets some later....

Is anyone else frustrated that Mother Gothel had no quests? I feel like she was difficult to get and to collect her tokens are all 12 hours quests, but then she comes on scene and nothing? I'm upgrading her to 5 as we speak to I'm not sure if she gets some later....
She gets quests at level 5 and 7 from memory.

I appear to have a rogue burger stand!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160905-210812.png
    Screenshot_20160905-210812.png
    908.2 KB · Views: 52
i have the game on my iphone and i really want to play it on my computer. my game is connected thru facebook but my computer keeps making me play the game from the beginning. does anyone know if you can link your iphone game to your microsoft 10 computer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter