Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm getting to the point where I'm just about done with this game. The whole chest thing has just put me over the edge. Since it started, I've found two gold and two platinum chests. One of the platinum chests I lost, because right after I got it, the game crashed. Contacted customer service, but of course I've heard absolutely nothing from them. What did I get in the chests I did find and get to keep? Coins I don't need, a Mr. Incredible character token, and an Incredibles bench (I already had several anyway). Since there's almost nothing left that I want right now to buy with gems, I went ahead and spent some on a couple of platinum chests. More magic and a wooden bench from those. A WOODEN BENCH. Seriously, why is that even an option for a platinum chest? I have so many benches, lampposts, and Pluto topiaries at this point I've lost count. I literally don't have space to put them all even if I wanted to. Speaking of space, when are they going to open up more areas, especially around Space Mountain?

It's not just the chests though. The constant crashing is annoying. It's gotten better since I've slowed down with collecting coins and tokens and also waited to start parades until I'm pretty much done. It wouldn't be so bad if I could bring the game back up quickly, but it takes soooo long to load. The game in general has also become very time-consuming as my park and the amount of characters has grown. I hate to drop it- I love the characters and graphics, and I've invested a lot of time into it (not money though, thankfully), but it's just not that fun anymore. Anyway, sorry for the rant, but it feels good to vent.

Last edited:
I feel like the developers have kind of dropped the ball on this. The game is no longer interesting. I have every character it was possible to get. Mother G and Cinderella are the last to reach level 10. MG is at 9 and only needs 5 daggers and 1 ears. Cindy is at level 9 and only needs 1 slipper. The last few tokens have taken nearly a week to drop. Once I get those 7 last tokens, I can't imagine anything about the game as it stands currently keeping my interest. As it is, there are no quests and there are so few tasks that yield tokens since I hardly need anything. And my parade floats are not giving up tokens at all. The whole treasure chest thing is a bit absurd since I have more magic than I could ever imagine needing, and there is no land to open up to place more concessions, decorations, or attractions. Something is going to have to be added to this soon. :(

I feel like the developers have kind of dropped the ball on this. The game is no longer interesting. I have every character it was possible to get. Mother G and Cinderella are the last to reach level 10. MG is at 9 and only needs 5 daggers and 1 ears. Cindy is at level 9 and only needs 1 slipper. The last few tokens have taken nearly a week to drop. Once I get those 7 last tokens, I can't imagine anything about the game as it stands currently keeping my interest. As it is, there are no quests and there are so few tasks that yield tokens since I hardly need anything. And my parade floats are not giving up tokens at all. The whole treasure chest thing is a bit absurd since I have more magic than I could ever imagine needing, and there is no land to open up to place more concessions, decorations, or attractions. Something is going to have to be added to this soon. :(

Yeah, the lack of space has been very annoying. I got a bunch of space in the Small World area within a short period of time, and nothing since. Not that it matters too much unless they add some new attractions to buy. I have almost every attraction available right now, and I'm not even putting my own money into the game. I haven't been buying the super expensive characters either though.

Great job, liljc. I always try to keep one spot open in storage in case a good level chest pops up. So, I open Silvers if I have to in order to keep a spot open. :)

Is Merryweather worth spending gems on? I'm very picky about what I spend my gems on. I'm in the process of trying to welcome zurg, Donald Duck and Fauna.

Is anyone else frustrated that Mother Gothel had no quests? I feel like she was difficult to get and to collect her tokens are all 12 hours quests, but then she comes on scene and nothing? I'm upgrading her to 5 as we speak to I'm not sure if she gets some later....
What??? I have all characters (though still no sign of Prince Charming so no Cinderella). Welcoming Gothel now and she will be done by 3pm tomorrow. So glad to hear that she won't have a thing to do while trying to level her up. What the heck?

So it was brought up a while ago anyone make a treasure map? They are popping up in new places. I would love a map even if it's just an artist drawing. Anyone out there draw one? I would but I have no skills thanks!!

Is Merryweather worth spending gems on? I'm very picky about what I spend my gems on. I'm in the process of trying to welcome zurg, Donald Duck and Fauna.

I bought her yesterday. Except for 2-3 4 hours quests ,she does nothing. Maybe if i levele her up sth happen, i dont know. She s at level 2

I'm getting to the point where I'm just about done with this game. The whole chest thing has just put me over the edge. Since it started, I've found two gold and two platinum chests. One of the platinum chests I lost, because right after I got it, the game crashed. Contacted customer service, but of course I've heard absolutely nothing from them. What did I get in the chests I did find and get to keep? Coins I don't need, a Mr. Incredible character token, and an Incredibles bench (I already had several anyway). Since there's almost nothing left that I want right now to buy with gems, I went ahead and spent some on a couple of platinum chests. More magic and a wooden bench from those. A WOODEN BENCH. Seriously, why is that even an option for a platinum chest? I have so many benches, lampposts, and Pluto topiaries at this point I've lost count. I literally don't have space to put them all even if I wanted to. Speaking of space, when are they going to open up more areas, especially around Space Mountain?

It's not just the chests though. The constant crashing is annoying. It's gotten better since I've slowed down with collecting coins and tokens and also waited to start parades until I'm pretty much done. It wouldn't be so bad if I could bring the game back up quickly, but it takes soooo long to load. The game in general has also become very time-consuming as my park and the amount of characters has grown. I hate to drop it- I love the characters and graphics, and I've invested a lot of time into it (not money though, thankfully), but it's just not that fun anymore. Anyway, sorry for the rant, but it feels good to vent.

I almost lost hope too, i had 3-4 platinum and 3 gold chest and no gloves, but 3 days ago i got a platinum and a gold, and i recieved my gloves from them. So dont lose hope and dont spend money or gem on chests. Its completely random. U will get your gloves

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter