• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thank you everyone for the help with Jack and for letting me know what was next! Jessie is on her quest now and Woody is waiting. I'm slowly getting there!

here's a tip for the mini events; start later in the day. There are many different heats that start around the hour mark. If you start right as the event starts, you're going to be in it with all the keeners and those who probably have some undetected script running to collect everything right on the dot. I started this round of ravens 4 hours after the event started and am currently tied for first place with 80 (before going to bed, mind you)

For token drops; the quick reset still works a good 90% of the time, focus on one task and click on them; if you don't get the token quickly close and reload the game. Repeat until you get the token or the game's auto save takes effect (also works with parades to get more gems; made close to 300 last month) this is how I got all 25 of Donald's hats for the costume. The trick with this is to give some time between tasks that way you don't undo getting a token when you move on to the next one

Which platform are you using?

My drop rate for Sally in my original IOS game has been pretty good. After my morning collection I only needed 2 urns, so I thought that was good. It's now 3 hours later, and several characters have finished their Sally tasks, and I still need 1 urn so the last one is being difficult. In my Windows game, after my morning collection I still need 7 urns, and 9 Ear Hats, and don't seem to be making progress with additional tasks.

Waiting for Sally's last hat - a few characters have 30 minutes left on their tasks so hopefully it will drop then... I've scraped together over 70k wooden coins so far, Jack is level 9 and Zero is level 7. Really enjoying the event!

About halfway or more to welcoming Sally and my internet drops out... I have a TON of people waiting to collect (after hooking to WiFi, obvi!)

After welcoming Goofy's costume, he should have a 4hr quest followed by a Goofy(4hr) and Mickey(6hr) quest. Then you get "Halloween Feel" to build the Nightmare Candy Shop. Do you remember which quest you did last?
After I posted that, I finished Goofy's costume, and the "Sugar Rush" 4hr Mickey/Goofy quest came up. That gave me hope, and sure enough, the Candy Shop came after that. Thank you! I think I'm almost to Sally now.

Once you have build the candy store, you have to send Jack on a 3 hour quest to think about the bug problem. Then you have to send Woody on a two hour task to Jessies Snack Round Up.

Edited to add: Once Woody has finished his task, you need to send Jessie to the Snack RoundUp for a 6 hour task.

Ahhh k. And then I can welcome Sally?
How long after I welcome Sally before I can build the graveyard?

I managed to welcome Sally this morning (didn't sleep well, so every now and then I sent people out for more of her items, which I am sure is why I have them all now) and also get Minnie into her costume. That one took a long, long time. I have not had much luck with getting Donald's fabric. Mickey and Daisy have an 8-hour quest to get some, but so far I'm zero for three tries with that one. I have Jack and Sally out on a 4-hour quest that I didn't see in the links. I don't have access to build that graveyard yet.

After I posted that, I finished Goofy's costume, and the "Sugar Rush" 4hr Mickey/Goofy quest came up. That gave me hope, and sure enough, the Candy Shop came after that. Thank you! I think I'm almost to Sally now.
You'll get there! I hate to tell you this, but you still have another 16hrs of quests to go before Sally ><. You should keep Jack/Woody/Jesse free.

Can't seem to get the three last urns for Sally. And that nonsense about more bonuses during parades? Not true. For possible Sally tokens, and not one of them dropped an urn for her. And my Zero tokens have also dried up. What the heck?

What is the best way to earn magic? I did the burger stand thing and now kind of regret it as I can't log on every 6 minutes to collect so it defeats the purpose.

This doesn't include upgrading Sally to level 2 or Jack to 6.
That's true. Fortunately, Sally to 2 is only $600. Jack to 6 is $4.7k.

What is the best way to earn magic? I did the burger stand thing and now kind of regret it as I can't log on every 6 minutes to collect so it defeats the purpose.
Concession stand farm based on however often you can login to collect. Ex: You can log on every 2 hours or so, build a bunch of Pretzel stands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter