• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Sally is dropping items as usual for me. I have about 1/3 of the required items

Does Jack have to be a certain level to trigger Sally? I built the candy place and sent Jack on a four hour quest, which is done, but now I have no further quests. Thanks!

Does Jack have to be a certain level to trigger Sally? I built the candy place and sent Jack on a four hour quest, which is done, but now I have no further quests. Thanks!
Not sure about his level, but you still need to do 3 quests. Woody(2hr), Jesse(6hr), and Woody(4hr). Jack needs to be level 4 and 5 to collect Sally's tokens.

This is where I am at now.Just waiting for Woody's final task (2 hrs left) to finish then hopefully I can start on welcoming Sally. If you have Woody doing a task once he finishes you should get the pop up for him to start these tasks. When you send him on the first 2hr make sure Jessie is ready to go when those 2hrs are up so she can start the 6hr task and again for Woody when jessie finishes as they cant do the tasks at the same time they go one after the other. Hope this helps.

I'm having very little success in getting Sallys items to drop. 12 hours and all I have is 4 bottles and 3 Sally Mickey hats? I already had enough pumpkins and the wooden pumpkins aren't an issue. It's worse than collecting the items for Goofys costume.

Not sure about his level, but you still need to do 3 quests. Woody(2hr), Jesse(6hr), and Woody(4hr). Jack needs to be level 4 and 5 to collect Sally's tokens.

While I don't think Jack has to be at a certain level, he has to be at a minimum level 6 to have completed the tasks necessary to trigger Sallys welcome.

here's a tip for the mini events; start later in the day. There are many different heats that start around the hour mark. If you start right as the event starts, you're going to be in it with all the keeners and those who probably have some undetected script running to collect everything right on the dot. I started this round of ravens 4 hours after the event started and am currently tied for first place with 80 (before going to bed, mind you)

For token drops; the quick reset still works a good 90% of the time, focus on one task and click on them; if you don't get the token quickly close and reload the game. Repeat until you get the token or the game's auto save takes effect (also works with parades to get more gems; made close to 300 last month) this is how I got all 25 of Donald's hats for the costume. The trick with this is to give some time between tasks that way you don't undo getting a token when you move on to the next one

here's a tip for the mini events; start later in the day. There are many different heats that start around the hour mark. If you start right as the event starts, you're going to be in it with all the keeners and those who probably have some undetected script running to collect everything right on the dot. I started this round of ravens 4 hours after the event started and am currently tied for first place with 80 (before going to bed, mind you)

For token drops; the quick reset still works a good 90% of the time, focus on one task and click on them; if you don't get the token quickly close and reload the game. Repeat until you get the token or the game's auto save takes effect (also works with parades to get more gems; made close to 300 last month) this is how I got all 25 of Donald's hats for the costume. The trick with this is to give some time between tasks that way you don't undo getting a token when you move on to the next one

Can you explain what the "quick reset" is, please?

I'm just confused how anyone is supposed to get Donald's costume.... Gold chests rarely appear and it takes either a Mickey/Daisy Quest or Mickey/Minnie Quest to complete which are both 8hours!!!! And they rarely drop anything.... It doesn't even seem worth it in my opinion!

Sorry I don't follow..how does starting later help? (this is the first time I have played any sort of online game, so not familer with how these games typically work.TIA!

Does anyone have Sally yet? I'm getting close (4 urns to go) and would love a heads up on which characters to keep free for the next quest

I tried to start this one later, but accidentally clicked on one of those crows/bats when playing the game :(

I have never, ever, been able to "reset" the game and get another chance at an item. Not with the chests or anything else. I'm assuming you mean closing out the game and reloading? If so, I don't get why it works for so many people. I can see why this would give you a huge advantage with drops.

I tried to start this one later, but accidentally clicked on one of those crows/bats when playing the game :(

I have never, ever, been able to "reset" the game and get another chance at an item. Not with the chests or anything else. I'm assuming you mean closing out the game and reloading? If so, I don't get why it works for so many people. I can see why this would give you a huge advantage with drops.
How does starting later help?

I'm just confused how anyone is supposed to get Donald's costume.... Gold chests rarely appear and it takes either a Mickey/Daisy Quest or Mickey/Minnie Quest to complete which are both 8hours!!!! And they rarely drop anything.... It doesn't even seem worth it in my opinion!
I finally collected all of the hats, but have literally one piece of fabric, which I just received now. I don't have Minnie yet but I am close. I guess once I do, I can switch to her costume and there will be additional ways to get Donald's fabric. I can't believe neither Donald nor his boat have been any help in this event so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter