Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm thinking about buying Merriweather with my gems. Is she helpful? I'm trying to get fauna now and her ear hats are not dropping. Ugh!

I was just able to watch ads for gems too! I'm in the process of getting all my characters to level 10 before I welcome eve and Minnie I already have all the tokens for both I just want all characters free to work on they're quests and lvling them up to 10

I really think they should make a characters level give them higher magic output and higher item chance.

There's just no reason to level from 9 to 10. There's no reason to tie the character book for 24 hours and get no benefit at all

I have four welcome quests: Syndrome, Flora, Zurg, and Eve (I just don't know if she's worth the magic yet!), but no other quests. And everything takes 6-18 hours at this point! I forget to check in due to the fact that I set my characters up for tasks that will take more than half the day. I'm glad I've never spent money on this game as I certainly can't keep interest in it for much longer! I feel like I'm just wasting time trying to accomplish anything. I feel like I might have another story quest coming after I level up rapunzel, but I can't level her up until I'm done getting the 20 spinning wheels! How do others manage to maintain interest?

I'm way behind most of you, I'm in the process of welcoming Pete, Roz, and Eve. I just welcomed Celia, and I've noticed that not a lot of Roz's glasses, or anything of Petes has dropped. I've been saving my gems from the start, haven't spent any and have 232 gems. Is it worth getting RC racers for 125 gems or Mike and Sulley to the Rescue for 130 gems to help these items drop?

You are not alone! I am right there with you. I still have to welcome Roz, Pete and Eve. I just welcomed Celia earlier today. I don't have many gems since I bought Pluto and Frozone. I am not willing to spend money on a free game.

I caved and bought the Boo pack yesterday, which gave me enough left over to also buy Rex and I have about 314 gems left that I'm saving. I really don't want to spend anything else.

I was only able to watch 4 videos today for gems, anyone get any more than that?

Cinderella is exciting if it wouldn't take me forever to get there lol. I'm onto 55,000 magic since I know that as soon as I defeat Zurg tonight I'll have to clear more land and then start on Minnie...luckily I've been able to farm my characters consistently the last few days. But I'm also losing interest. I hope they add some more stuff, especially since I've spent money now lol.

I have four welcome quests: Syndrome, Flora, Zurg, and Eve (I just don't know if she's worth the magic yet!), but no other quests. And everything takes 6-18 hours at this point! I forget to check in due to the fact that I set my characters up for tasks that will take more than half the day. I'm glad I've never spent money on this game as I certainly can't keep interest in it for much longer! I feel like I'm just wasting time trying to accomplish anything. I feel like I might have another story quest coming after I level up rapunzel, but I can't level her up until I'm done getting the 20 spinning wheels! How do others manage to maintain interest?
It's not a race and if you don't play it constantly throughout the day, it stays pretty interesting. Towards the end there are definitely some lulls like when you're waiting to welcome the characters but it'll mostly be just a few days. I found it's far more manageable to send everyone possible to collect the one character's token that's important for the story and not worry too much about efficiently. (By the way, get flora first for the story). Don't stress too much about not getting characters within a day, it should be relaxing and fun to play!

I'm in England, and just been able to watch 2 videos and earn 2 gems for the first time ever, so probably they're rolling out everywhere now. I've got every single character & attraction (although haven't bothered with the Jetpacks), and only Syndrome & Mother Gothel are less than Level 9, so I'm definitely getting ready for a new update too. Although when the Incredibles event ended, I had 16 characters waiting to go to Level 10, so I'm using the lull to get them all levelled up (in between levelling up Syndrome & Mother Gothel). I'm also stockpiling Magic (487K so far) & Gems, ready for the next update, as we're bound to need loads to unlock next pieces of land.
Hang in there everyone who is getting bored, doesn't sound like it will be long now!!
Cinderella characters will be great, but surely we'll be getting Aladdin too, since we got 2 Aladdin buildings in with the Incredibles event?

I'm not able to level up my incredible characters, they are asking for incredicoins, not magic. Anyone else run into this?

I was just able to watch ads for gems too! I'm in the process of getting all my characters to level 10 before I welcome eve and Minnie I already have all the tokens for both I just want all characters free to work on they're quests and lvling them up to 10
you get gems for leveling them up each time so i think its worth leveling them up espically hamm you get 20 gems after 24 hours

I really think they should make a characters level give them higher magic output and higher item chance.

There's just no reason to level from 9 to 10. There's no reason to tie the character book for 24 hours and get no benefit at all
hi,
For the most part, I do agree with you. A 24 hour tie up in your character book is a long time! but if you do have the time, I would at least level Hamm (the pig) up to level 10. He will give you 20 gems when finished. All other characters give 5 gems when leveled up to Level 10.

I'm getting a lot of ad pop-ups all of a sudden. I've never had this before... Anyone else?

Yep, this just started for me today. The previous pop up ads actually disappeared for me with the onset of The Incredibles event, but now they're back...and worse. Not only the big, fill-up-your-screen ads, but now they also have mini ad bars that show up at the top of your screen and freeze up the game for a couple seconds. You have no way of knowing when they're going to show up so I'll bet there will be a lot of inadvertent clicks, which is exactly what they want. :headache: :mad:

I finally got that option now too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter