Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm bored, waiting for a new mini-event. I'm unwilling to spend gems to get new characters with new side quests without knowing that there will be a mini-event to hopefully help replenish those gems in the future. Also, the game's just not much fun without some sort of goal beyond, Send off all the characters for 12 hours to twist in the wind, vainly attempting to find Donald ears yet one more time. Actually, it's looking very seriously as if I may get Mother Gothel before I get Donald. Discouraging, that.

What else do I have to do to get the fairies? I got Minnie about a week or so ago, and did all her quests right away, I haven't had any new quests for her for days. I have her leveled up to 8. I thought that would be enough to give me at least Flora (and the other fairies to work on too). I hope to have enough magic to level Flynn tonight or tomorrow - and I just welcomed Randall. I feel like I stall out on progressing when it seems I am doing everything right on track. I started the game in mid May and am level 31, so it's certainly not from lack of trying! lol
Flora unlocks after you do some Tangled quests. The Tangled/Sleeping Beauty quests seem to the be the main end game story quests right now.

Flora unlocks after you do some Tangled quests. The Tangled/Sleeping Beauty quests seem to the be the main end game story quests right now.

Gotcha thanks! - - Here is another question I have. So I just welcomed Randall, and it prompted a Mike W. quest that Randall has to be level 7 for? does that sound right? Just wondering if you guys had that happen too. That is a long time for leveling up for me to complete that quest, right? Ugh!

For anyone that it bored and needs a Disney fix, I just downloaded the Disney Emoji game! So fun! Helps to pass the time waiting for my quests to finish!

Looks like I'm stuck and can't get Dash to level 10. Says that I need to complete more quests to drop his ears. 4 needed, no quests drop them.

I have just one quest open now... Welcome Mother Gothel. I need 3 more ears and in the last two days nothing has dropped. :( I remember reading on here that's her ears are hard to come by, and gosh you guys weren't kidding.

I got Mother Gothel in 1 week. I found the Sully/Randall 6 hour quest was the most successful quest for the ear hats. Got one every other quest, sometimes 2 in a row. Tink was roughly 1 in 3 quests for her ear hats. Max's 4 hour dagger quest was extremely helpful here, as he got a dagger every other quest. Rapunzel and Flynn were getting one roughly every 3 quests and those took 12 hours.

I'm stuck trying to welcome Donald (50/15/10) and Phillip (20/7/5). Those darn ear hats for both just don't want to drop!

In the meantime, I'm trying to level up characters to Level 10 so I can focus on fighting/welcoming Mother Gothel when the time comes.

I'm feeling a bit bored like some of you, since I have all the attractions (sans Donald's Boat, since he's not unlocked yet) and all the premium characters... and there's no other quests for me except what's mentioned above.

Somehow, I'm only 6 armbands away from getting Syndrome to level 10. How did that happen?

I'm way behind most of you, I'm in the process of welcoming Pete, Roz, and Eve. I just welcomed Celia, and I've noticed that not a lot of Roz's glasses, or anything of Petes has dropped. I've been saving my gems from the start, haven't spent any and have 232 gems. Is it worth getting RC racers for 125 gems or Mike and Sulley to the Rescue for 130 gems to help these items drop?

I'm way behind most of you, I'm in the process of welcoming Pete, Roz, and Eve. I just welcomed Celia, and I've noticed that not a lot of Roz's glasses, or anything of Petes has dropped. I've been saving my gems from the start, haven't spent any and have 232 gems. Is it worth getting RC racers for 125 gems or Mike and Sulley to the Rescue for 130 gems to help these items drop?

Mike and Sulley to the Rescue is helpful for both Roz and (when the time comes) Mother Gothel, but you'll need Boo to churn out more of Roz's glasses than just possible drops. RC Racers has a bigger variety of tokens (Hamm, Pete, Randall, Rapunzel) with no need for any premium characters to interact with the attraction... I'd personally go with RC Racers if I didn't have Boo. Plus RC Racers has a smaller footprint (11x11 vs Mike and Sulley to the Rescue's 13x13) if you're currently hurting for land space!

I got Mother Gothel in 1 week. I found the Sully/Randall 6 hour quest was the most successful quest for the ear hats. Got one every other quest, sometimes 2 in a row. Tink was roughly 1 in 3 quests for her ear hats. Max's 4 hour dagger quest was extremely helpful here, as he got a dagger every other quest. Rapunzel and Flynn were getting one roughly every 3 quests and those took 12 hours.

I think you can only use Sully and Randall if you purchased one of those "gem only" attractions. :( This is getting really, really boring (still no new ears...) but I'm not going to pay them because they made it hard.

Mike and Sulley to the Rescue is helpful for both Roz and (when the time comes) Mother Gothel, but you'll need Boo to churn out more of Roz's glasses than just possible drops. RC Racers has a bigger variety of tokens (Hamm, Pete, Randall, Rapunzel) with no need for any premium characters to interact with the attraction... I'd personally go with RC Racers if I didn't have Boo. Plus RC Racers has a smaller footprint (11x11 vs Mike and Sulley to the Rescue's 13x13) if you're currently hurting for land space!

I have a promo right now for boo, so I think I'm going to buy her. Is it worth buying her? And if I do is Mike and Sulley to the rescue worth spending gems on?

I have a promo right now for boo, so I think I'm going to buy her. Is it worth buying her? And if I do is Mike and Sulley to the rescue worth spending gems on?

I think Boo is adorable! Plus, she'll give you a gem bonus for completing the Mike/Sulley/Boo trio.

If you have the Boo Pack deal right now, go for both attractions (since you'll be getting the bonus gems in the Boo Pack)!

So like all of you waiting for an update or mini quest like the break using it to upgrade characters to level 10 then going to my 8-9 wondering if we will get a mini quest Friday since that's when they use to start before incredibles good luck to all who are still on the main story.

Got Rapunzel, now working on Flora and Zurg, I can see the end of the main storyline (at the moment) on the horizon!

Someday I'll be able to just earn magic and level characters without worrying about quests.

Oh my goodness! After at least six or so weeks without the possibility for getting gems through watching ads, the bubble just popped up for me again! (I haven't had the gem bubble since before the Incredibles update happened! Yikes!)

Woohoo! So if the same thing happened to you... check your game!

Thanks for the heads up. I was just able to watch 2 for 2 gems. That is the first time it's shown up for me, and I had forgotten all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter