• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic - July 6, 2016 Northern Europe

I just got off the phone with Disney and found out a couple of things:

There is no Pirate Night on this sailing. Instead, there will be a Frozen night.

Formal Night is Thursday, Semi Formal Night is Sunday, Frozen Night is Monday.

Movies Showing (possible to change)
Avengers, Inside Out, Bridge of Spies, Good Dinosaur, Star Wars, Force Awakens, ZooTopia, Captain America Civil War, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Jungle Book.

Wow! That is a lot of cruises. You seem to stay with the classic ships, is that because of the itineraries or because you like the smaller ships? I sent you an email about the FE list. Hopefully it went through to you.

Thanks so much Lesley. I did get the FE info and got signed up on Facebook. You are correct, we have stayed with the classic ships. Really for both reasons. We mostly have stayed for the itineraries, but do like the smaller ships.

Dione

I just got off the phone with Disney and found out a couple of things:

There is no Pirate Night on this sailing. Instead, there will be a Frozen night.

Formal Night is Thursday, Semi Formal Night is Sunday, Frozen Night is Monday.

Movies Showing (possible to change)
Avengers, Inside Out, Bridge of Spies, Good Dinosaur, Star Wars, Force Awakens, ZooTopia, Captain America Civil War, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Jungle Book.

That is helpful info. I hope Finding Dory will be shown on this cruise as well.

Last edited:

We are excited to join this group and the fish extender. Cruising goddess - I tried to send you a message. Not sure if it worked. It will be me, my DH and our two children - DD 17 and DS 14. We will celebrate both kids' birthdays in Copenhagen before we depart.

Last edited:
Has anyone received their cruise documents yet? How far in advance do those usually arrive?

No we haven't received our docs yet. A few weeks ago we received our docs for our Norway Cruise the week before....so not sure why we haven't received these yet.

Does anyone know if you can exchange $ for rubles at guest services onboard? If so, are there any exchange fees?
Yes, you can exchange currency at guest services. I'm not sure about the fee. Sorry.

First first three days navigators from the 6/17 Disney Magic cruise, with full show and full movie list is on the 7/13 Disney Magic thread.

*** GROUP MEETUP INFORMATION ***
July 7th - 1st Sea Day @ 4-5 pm in Promenade Lounge - Deck 3

Everyone is welcome to join, even if you did not sign up previously. No RSVP required! Just come by!

Save travels, everyone!

On the cruise, all the way from Las Vegas. It will be our 1st Disney cruise, but we've done a number of other cruises between Carnival and Princess. We have a 2 and 4 y.o girls that cannot wait (understatement), so here is to 7 days before boarding... Hope to meet the others here- have fun all and be safe.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter