Disney Magic - July 6, 2016 Northern Europe

CruisingGoddess

Disney Princess
I couldn't find a meet thread for this cruise so here it is!! I know it's early but we wanted to get this on the books. We can start planning for an onboard Meet & Mingle on one of the sea days as well as an FE group later this year.

About little bit about us: Chris (DH) and I are DINKS (double income no kids) in our mid-30′s. We've lived in Frisco, Texas (25 miles north of Dallas) for 8 years and originally from Los Angeles (South Bay - Rebecca, Ventura County - Chris, UCLA/West LA/Santa Monica - together). This will be our 5th Disney cruise and 15th cruise overall.

Please check in if you're on this cruise. Look forward to meeting you!

*** GROUP MEETUP INFORMATION ***
July 7th - 1st Sea Day @ 4-5 pm in Promenade Lounge - Deck 3

Everyone is welcome to join, even if you did not sign up previously. No RSVP required! Just come by!

Last edited:
We will be on this cruise as well. We are from Las Vegas and it will be DH, DS-13, DD-13 and myself. We are also going on the 7-Night Norway cruise right before this, so back to back cruises. We are looking forward to this great vacation. Plan on flying into London for three days prior and then heading over to Denmark the day before. Can't wait to read about the 2015 cruise/excursion reviews. This will be our 12/13th Disney cruise....we enjoy DCL very much.

This will be our 5th Disney cruise, and our first time on the Magic. DW, DD-13, DD-13 and I are really looking forward to this. Right now, we are following a trip report in progress from some who is currently on the same itinerary, here. Still trying to figure out our travel plans, may do 2 nights in Iceland via Iclandic Air, but I'll have to wait another month to see what the airfare from NJ will be!

Canceled the 6/13/15 cruise and booked this one instead. Feeling a little bit of remorse today as we really miss the Magic, but, next year is better timing for us anyway. Here's to a year of planning! BTW, we are Vicki and Tom from IL.

I couldn't find a meet thread for this cruise so here it is!! I know it's early but we wanted to get this on the books. We can start planning for an onboard Meet & Mingle on one of the sea days as well as an FE group later this year.

About little bit about us: Chris (DH) and I are DINKS (double income no kids) in our mid-30′s. We've lived in Frisco, Texas (25 miles north of Dallas) for 8 years and originally from Los Angeles (South Bay - Rebecca, Ventura County - Chris, UCLA/West LA/Santa Monica - together). This will be our 5th Disney cruise and 15th cruise overall.

Please check in if you're on this cruise. Look forward to meeting you!
This will be our 5th Disney cruise, and our first time on the Magic. DW, DD-13, DD-13 and I are really looking forward to this. Right now, we are following a trip report in progress from some who is currently on the same itinerary, here. Still trying to figure out our travel plans, may do 2 nights in Iceland via Iclandic Air, but I'll have to wait another month to see what the airfare from NJ will be!
We will be on this cruise as well. We are from Las Vegas and it will be DH, DS-13, DD-13 and myself. We are also going on the 7-Night Norway cruise right before this, so back to back cruises. We are looking forward to this great vacation. Plan on flying into London for three days prior and then heading over to Denmark the day before. Can't wait to read about the 2015 cruise/excursion reviews. This will be our 12/13th Disney cruise....we enjoy DCL very much.

Hello! Yes, I am sailing with my 3 kids . This is our very first Disney cruise and we are super excited! We would like to learn more about fish extenders too!

We are flying from Newark- also looking for prices!

We are a family from NJ too!!! Thinking of flying SAS to Copenhagen directly or maybe a stop in Iceland. Can't wait!!

Hello all! Right now it is myself and my dear mom and tentatively my sister and friend who will be joining y'all on this cruise! We are doing a b2b, so we will have just been on the Magic for the Fjords cruise before this one! We are from TX as well and there is not a child among us, well, I guess at heart there is. Super excited for this and have already started planning!

Just got back from our South Africa trip with Adventures by Disney!! It was awesome. Since we're a year out, I think it'd be a good time to start the FE list. Please PM me the following info so I can start a list of how many participants and we'll get more details as the cruise gets closer...

Name:
Number of adults:
Number of kids:
Email:

Hello and thanks for organizing all of this!
Betty Herbert- age 46, Mom
Sean - age 10 , boy
Ryan- age 8, boy
Shannon- age 8, girl

We just got off the Fantacy yesterday. We were in the Western Caribbean for a week. Booked this one while onboard. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, and first time on the Magic.

Just got back from our South Africa trip with Adventures by Disney!! It was awesome. Since we're a year out, I think it'd be a good time to start the FE list. Please PM me the following info so I can start a list of how many participants and we'll get more details as the cruise gets closer...

Name:
Number of adults:
Number of kids:
Email:

Tried to PM you, but can't figure it out. We'd like to get on the FE list. We'll be in 1 cabin, it's grandmother Tracie, mother Crystal, and daughter Coral age 10.

Last edited:

Looks like a mini-convention for 13-year-old twins. We are currently booked on this cruise as well with our 2 DD-13s (at time of sailing). Were planning to go this year but had to cancel, so definitely hoping to make it work in 2016. Should be about number 15 or so, depending on what we do in the interim.

Hello everyone! I will be on this sailing with my best friend and her daughter

Please add me to the fish extender list
Name: Gloria
Number of adults: 1
Email: MadamG2U@yahoo.com

I just got off the Dream on Friday, great cruise with family. Can't wait to start planning for next year.

MadamG2U

My family is in as well. 294 days and counting. Disney family of 4 from Nj. Second time cruisers would like to try FE.

I've PM'd our info...

Just booked Norwegian Air from JFK-CPH for the cruise. Flying out of JFK isn't exactly the closest, but the price could not be beat. With the money we save, we can easily get a car service to take us to and from the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter