Disney Magic January 27, 2014

Hello! Hubby and I will be cruising with you all. I booked last year when I cruised the Disney Wonder at the same time of year. Hubby hasn't been on a Classic ship yet. I'm excited to see all the refurbishments! This will be my second time on the Magic.

Hi. My son and I are now on this ship and would love to join a FE. Is it still possible? We have been planning for our cruise for a while but the new cruise discounts have us leaving a day later on this cruise instead. Now I have to learn a new boat plan!

Hi. My son and I are now on this ship and would love to join a FE. Is it still possible? We have been planning for our cruise for a while but the new cruise discounts have us leaving a day later on this cruise instead. Now I have to learn a new boat plan!

Welcome soufflegirl!!!

Jan

We just signed up this morning! There are 5 of us in two staterooms! It's the kids' second cruise and we had a blast last year. Couldn't pass up the Canadian rates they started offering last week! We are almost sure we don't want to sign up for fe. It took too long to hand them out on the dream last year, but let me know if you have a small group at the end and need to fill it out. Last year we ended up with 3 groups (two big ones). Otherwise, We are happy to chat on here and maybe meet up on the ship.

Happy planning everyone!

We just signed up this morning! There are 5 of us in two staterooms! It's the kids' second cruise and we had a blast last year. Couldn't pass up the Canadian rates they started offering last week! We are almost sure we don't want to sign up for fe. It took too long to hand them out on the dream last year, but let me know if you have a small group at the end and need to fill it out. Last year we ended up with 3 groups (two big ones). Otherwise, We are happy to chat on here and maybe meet up on the ship.

Happy planning everyone!

Welcome Summer, jamieann, goofyshell, and GetGlowing and Families!!!!

Jan

Hi everyone! We have been booked a while on this - thanks to my parents who area travelling with me and DF we are staying in the Walt suite. :) Will probably be our ONLY time in concierge! We are kind of doing a b2b... We get off the Fantasy on the 25th and spend 2 days at WDW in between. :) It will be me (Holly), DF (Jonathan), DMum (Eileen) and DDad (Peter). It is my parents first cruise ever... And they are doing it in style. ;)

Welcome, Holly and family!!!!! I've been inside the Roy suite for a DIS meet- it is beautiful. What a great way to introduce your parents to cruising!

Hi everyone! We have been booked a while on this - thanks to my parents who area travelling with me and DF we are staying in the Walt suite. :) Will probably be our ONLY time in concierge! We are kind of doing a b2b... We get off the Fantasy on the 25th and spend 2 days at WDW in between. :) It will be me (Holly), DF (Jonathan), DMum (Eileen) and DDad (Peter). It is my parents first cruise ever... And they are doing it in style. ;)

How exciting! I am a little bit jealous. I must admit that I have been checking to see if any of the royal suites popped back up. Although, I don't think I could justify the cost for only two people. They look beautiful! I'm sure you'll enjoy the suite!

:) We just did our online check in (we have been slacking) and there were still FOUR cabanas available. Either our cruise is not too full or there are a ton of first timers who haven't hit their check in dates yet!

Hi to all -

I and a friend had booked this cruise, but she now might be backing out. I am really looking forward to going even if it turns out that I'll be sailing solo.

I'm curious if there are any other "mature" adults sailing solo - ?

This will be my 6th cruise on DCL. I usually travel with extended family during school vacations - but I can't resist the temptation to get back on the Magic!

Holly, I noticed the cabanas being available, too. We are on the 1/31 and 2/3 Magic cruises, and cabanas are still available for those cruises. We're not in concierge, but we're platinum.

Hi everyone,

My family are cruising newbies and are looking forward to our first cruise!! I've been reading a ton on this cruise and am very interested in participating in the FE!!

Family name: Butts
Family:
husband (Darryl),
wife (Alison),
daughter (Ava, age 8)
Daughter (Sarah, age 4)

Room: 2614

Looking forward to the chats!!!

Hi everyone,

My family are cruising newbies and are looking forward to our first cruise!! I've been reading a ton on this cruise and am very interested in participating in the FE!!

Family name: Butts
Family:
husband (Darryl),
wife (Alison),
daughter (Ava, age 8)
Daughter (Sarah, age 4)

Room: 2614

Looking forward to the chats!!!

Welcome!!! :cheer2:

Jan

Hi everyone

This will be my families first cruise, 5 people me my wife, two boys (8&11) and my brother. We are trying to find out what the dinning rotation would be on the cruise. There are 3 restaurants so one of the nights there would be a double dinning experience in one of the restaurants. Since we can't do online check-in yet being a newbie, does anyone know which days would double as we would like to book a dinning reservation at Palo on one of those days?

Thanks so much,
Frank and Family
The Rostirolla's

Hi everyone

This will be my families first cruise, 5 people me my wife, two boys (8&11) and my brother. We are trying to find out what the dinning rotation would be on the cruise. There are 3 restaurants so one of the nights there would be a double dinning experience in one of the restaurants. Since we can't do online check-in yet being a newbie, does anyone know which days would double as we would like to book a dinning reservation at Palo on one of those days?

Thanks so much,
Frank and Family
The Rostirolla's

Welcome Frank and Family!!!

We usually don't find out dining rotation until we check in at port. The rotation will be on your KTTW card (first initial of each restaurant listed, such as ALCAL or CLACL, etc.). If you have a preference for a rotation, you can contact DCL or your TA, if you are using one, to make a request, but you will be told there is no guarantee. At the time of check in, you will receive a daily list of activities (called a Navigator). On that first day's Navigator, a location and time will be listed for dining room/Palo changes, etc. You can make a Palo change or dining rotation at that time, if available. Also, don't panic when you log in online to book Palo for a meal and it appears that Palo is completely booked - Palo does not release all available reservations online. Again, if you don't get a Palo reservation pre-cruise, go to the designated area on the day of boarding to book/make changes.

Hope the above isn't too confusing!

Jan

I too will be on this cruise. Have never participated in ;FE before. It is just me cruising.

We love cruising but this is our first time on Disney Cruise and we can not wait..:cheer2: Traveling with DH, our little one 4 years old and myself.

We can not wait to see our son face with the new Avengers and of course the pirate night pirate: (he loves pirates & Captain Hook)

Just hoping they work are the issues they are having.

Thanks,
Nanette

We love cruising but this is our first time on Disney Cruise and we can not wait..:cheer2: Traveling with DH, our little one 4 years old and myself.

We can not wait to see our son face with the new Avengers and of course the pirate night pirate: (he loves pirates & Captain Hook)

Just hoping they work are the issues they are having.

Thanks,
Nanette

Welcome, Nanette!!!

Your son will love the character meet and greets!

Jan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter