• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic - Feb. 3, 2017 - 5 Night from Miami

I would like to join an FE group.. ill give the info i think is needed:)
2 adults Marc and April
2 kids..
Noah is 6
Beckham is 3, turning 4 the month after cruise
They both love star wars.. mickey mouse.. cars movie..
Room number is 7594

We've never done this so let me know if there is more info i need to give? And do you send out a list closer to cruise date with all the info?

We just switched to an oceanview gty room which saved us around $300 on our reservation,so I won't know our new stateroom number till closer to our saildate. We should get the fe list sometime soon I'm hoping?I'm hopefully on list 2.

please take me off the 2nd fe list :( I just don't feel like there's enough time for me to prepare my gifts. Thank you:)

Hi y'all! I've made my own "rough" list for group one. So heres the start... please comment if you're still interested in participating in group one.

1) Kim822
Kim, Daughter (11yr) Son (9yr) Son (9yr)

2)KathyH
Kathy, Husband, Son (8yr) Daughter (12yr)

3)KWilliams2329
Ryan(32y)-allergic to red dye Kate(31) Hayden(3) Female, likes Mickey & all Princesses

4)Shellbear
No info

5)Yooperoo
Nicole(35y)-Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, Starwars, Gravity Falls
Josh(33)- Phineas &Ferb, Goofy and starwars
Jack(8)- Sorcerer Mickey, Mary Poppins, Starwars and Avengers
Wendy(1)- The fab 5

6)DisneyPerson
Stateroom 6574
Lisa(48)- Mickey
Elisabeth(13)- Minnie Mouse
Allergies: Gluten Free and peanut allergy

7)TSchott
Tasha(34)
Isaiah(35)
Cambry(7) Female- Fab 5 & all princesses
Laityn(4) Female- Fab 5 & all princesses

8)Jennifer Janwoski
Stateroom 2635 & 2637

9)Medicmegan
Stateroom 6134
Megan(35) tigger, alice in wonderland and frozen
Alexis(11) lil mermaid and Elsa
Breanna(5) anna and cinderella

10)JashDisney
No info

I can take over list one is Shellbear had dropped out. Feel free to email me too @ natashaschott@yahoo.com

So because I'm impatient, I'm making my own "list" for the second group. It looks like we are up to 5 families. I'm hoping whomever was making the lists are okay, but I'm supposed to be "resting" which equals me looking for things to do online. But anyway I've complied a list of who we have so far on the 2nd FE group so I can start working on gifts.

Is there any room left in group 2?? I'd love to join any group that has space. This is our 5th DC and did a FE group last Christmas cruise. It was fun! Here's our info:

Room 8078
There's 4 of us:
Mom - Jennifer - loves star wars, finding dory, stitch and cars
Dad - Steve - Cars, Star Wars, Classic Mickey
Keanu (boy 11) - Darth Vader
Kanoa (boy 8) - R2D2, BB8 and Donald Duck

Hi, big Disney fans here! This will be our 5th DC. I'd like to join a FE group! Please let me know if I can jump in one or if one is being created. Thanks!

Room 8078
There's 4 of us:
Mom - Jennifer - loves star wars, finding dory, stitch and cars
Dad - Steve - Cars, Star Wars, Classic Mickey
Keanu (boy 11) - Darth Vader
Kanoa (boy 8) - R2D2, BB8 and Donald Duck (Peanut Free please!)

Hi y'all! I've made my own "rough" list for group one. So heres the start... please comment if you're still interested in participating in group one.

1) Kim822

2)KathyH

3)KWilliams2329
Ryan(32y)-allergic to red dye Kate(31) Hayden(3) Female, likes Mickey & all Princesses

4)Shellbear
No info

5)Yooperoo
Wendy(1)- The fab 5

6)DisneyPerson
Stateroom 6574
Lisa(48)- Mickey

7)TSchott
Tasha(34)
Isaiah(35)

8)Jennifer Janwoski
Stateroom 2635 & 2637

9)Medicmegan
Stateroom 6134

10)JashDisney
No info

I can take over list one is Shellbear had dropped out. Feel free to email me too @ natashaschott@yahoo.com

Thanks for volunteering to take over if needed! Hopefully we will have a clearer picture of all of this and everyone's info after the PIF date!

1) Kim822

2)KathyH

3)KWilliams2329

4)Shellbear
No info

5)Yooperoo
Wendy(1)- The fab 5

6)DisneyPerson
Stateroom 6574
Lisa(48)- Mickey

7)TSchott
Tasha(34)
Isaiah(35)

8)Jennifer Janwoski
Stateroom 2635 & 2637

9)Medicmegan
Stateroom 6134

10)JashDisney
No info

Still interested, thanks!

Thanks for volunteering to take over if needed! Hopefully we will have a clearer picture of all of this and everyone's info after the PIF date!

Thats only 2 wks away... so trying to get a better idea. Hope everyone can respond soon to finalize the list!

I am so confused. I have not been on in a while. Whats going on with FE?
I was just getting our group 1 somewhat organized. Shellbear hasn't been on for months. So I'm not sure if she's still involved. I made a rough list & am still waiting to hear who's fully committed. If shellbear re-appears, she can take it back over I'm SO ready to tell our kids!!! Tired of keeping the secret

I was just getting our group 1 somewhat organized. Shellbear hasn't been on for months. So I'm not sure if she's still involved. I made a rough list & am still waiting to hear who's fully committed. If shellbear re-appears, she can take it back over I'm SO ready to tell our kids!!! Tired of keeping the secret[/QUOTE

Ok! So we now have 9 families in our group. I'm not sure what steps we should take next?! Anyone know? Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :)

Yeah. It's really disappointing that the person who said they were going to do this bailed. It's making it really confusing for everyone. I think as a result of this I'm going to pass. I was in group 2. I'm guessing with people that have dropped or stopped responding, you could put together one list now. I'd maybe send a personal message to each family that said they wanted to participate but haven't confirmed since the PIF date to get a confirmation. Good luck, and sorry to bail but with the holiday's, this is just another added stress I don't need :)

Well... I'm really saddened how this has all gone down. I was really excited to do this with/for my girls but I don't think everyone has the same feeling. So I don't think its worth my time and effort if we aren't all on the same page. At this time, I'm going to pass. :(

Is anyone still interested? I'll pull together a list this weekend or the latest by Monday if folks are interested, if not - maybe leave stateroom #'s for some pixie dusting??

Ok - going through the responses from the pages, here is what I have:

DisneyPerson 6574 Lisa 48 Mickey Mouse Gluten Free & ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS
Elisabeth 13 Minnie Mouse

DisneyPerson2 6580 Samia 40
Zara 10

Jennifer 2635 & 2637 - Three boys, ages 10, 7 and 5

Medicmegan 6134 Megan 35 Tigger, Alice in Wonderland, Frozen
Alexis 11 Little Mermaid & Elsa
Breanna 5 Anna & Cinderella

JSPRITTS 7572 Joanie 40
Matt 43
Jack 4

DisneyFamilyFanatics 7578 Rob 49 Baloo Gluten Allergy
Heather 38 Minnie
Ryan 11 Donald
Sara 9 Merida

KWilliams2329 7564 Ryan 32 Red Dye
Kate 31
Hayden 3 Mickey & the Princesses

Kmlack 7568 Kelly Tigger & Pooh
Jon
Maddie 6 All the princesses

Juliig Joyce
Matt
Juli
Conner 12
Trenton 10
Ayden 7

Makanaui72 8078 Jennifer
Steve
Keanu 11
Kanoa 8

Ok - going through the responses from the pages, here is what I have:

DisneyPerson 6574 Lisa 48 Mickey Mouse Gluten Free & ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS
Elisabeth 13 Minnie Mouse

DisneyPerson2 6580 Samia 40
Zara 10

Jennifer 2635 & 2637 - Three boys, ages 10, 7 and 5

Medicmegan 6134 Megan 35 Tigger, Alice in Wonderland, Frozen
Alexis 11 Little Mermaid & Elsa
Breanna 5 Anna & Cinderella

JSPRITTS 7572 Joanie 40
Matt 43
Jack 4

DisneyFamilyFanatics 7578 Rob 49 Baloo Gluten Allergy
Heather 38 Minnie
Ryan 11 Donald
Sara 9 Merida

KWilliams2329 7564 Ryan 32 Red Dye
Kate 31
Hayden 3 Mickey & the Princesses

Kmlack 7568 Kelly Tigger & Pooh
Jon
Maddie 6 All the princesses

Juliig Joyce
Matt
Juli
Conner 12
Trenton 10
Ayden 7

Makanaui72 8078 Jennifer
Steve
Keanu 11
Kanoa 8

I, like so many others, think I'm going to pass, since the original person bowed out and now it's so close, I don't have time to get stuff together. Sorry guys :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter