Disney Magic December 18th 2016

I would like to the join the FE group...It will be my husband's 50th birthday! This is exactly what he wanted. I'm trying to think of ways to surprise him that are above the regular room ordered things...any ideas WELCOME.
I started a FB group. Search with the cruise date!

Hi everyone! My son and I will be on this cruise, and we're so excited! We'd love to be a part of the fish extender group, we've done this on past cruises and it's so much fun! Is someone keeping a list for fish extender participants?

Hi everyone! My son and I will be on this cruise, and we're so excited! We'd love to be a part of the fish extender group, we've done this on past cruises and it's so much fun! Is someone keeping a list for fish extender participants?
Oh and I did just see what was written above and put in a request to join the FB group, hopefully I joined the right one LOL :)

Try Disney magic f e group 12/18/16
Hi Nikki, it's not coming up on facebook when I search for it as that. I tried different combinations of the words, too. Would you mind posting a link to the Facebook group?

Last edited:
Greetings! This is our first Disney Cruise and we would like to sign-up for the December 18th Disney Magic Fish Extender Group. We have a 7-year (almost 8) by the time of the cruise and she would love it! Would you please send me information on how to sign-up?

There's also an ornament exchange we're doing! :) But really, you can't beat the FE for awesome thoughtful surprises!

Our family (2 adults and a soon to be 8-year old) would be interested in participating in the ornament exchange; as well as, the FE. Are there links to sign-up for both?

We'd love to do the ornament exchange as well as the fish extender. I just couldn't find the FE group on FB, so I hope someone can help!

We'd love to do the ornament exchange as well as the fish extender. I just couldn't find the FE group on FB, so I hope someone can help!

We definitely would like to participate! My daughter will find out about the cruise the morning we leave the hotel to the ship. It could not find the FB site either.

First time Disney Cruisers here.... VERY EXCITED. Party of 9! Family Trip. Me and DH with DS(7), celebrating 9yr anniversary and DS birthday (he will be turning 8), My Mom is joining us, and my brother and his wife with their 3 children (2 boys, age 7 & 5, and daughter age 4).
We share in your excitement. This is our first cruise ever! Family of 3. Mom, son (JD) 11 and Daughter (JD) 10.

This is our first ever cruise. Family of 3. I just learned of the fish extender from my cousin who thoughtfully made ours for us as a family surprise and gave it to us today. We would like to join that and learn about the ornament exchange also

Hi all - there IS an fish extenders group already set up. If interested let me know and I'll send you the information
Hi Karron, please send me information on the Fish Extender group. My son and I definitely want to sign up. I also want to join the ornament exchange if you have any information on it. Thank you!

Hi all! I'm still hoping to hear from someone so I can sign my son and myself up for the Fish Extender and ornament exchange. We're Audrey and Barrett, and we'll be in Stateroom 6080.

This is me on facebook, could someone please add me to the fish extender group? It didn't come up when I searched it: https://www.facebook.com/AudreyLLarsen

We're getting close here, and I hate to see my son disappointed from missing out on the FE, so I really hope someone can give me a hand and add me to the fish extender group! Thanks in advance!

Hi Audrey. I have not heard from anyone either. I will be happy to do FE with you. I'm in room 6087. Daniels family. Mom- Michelle Son- Jaiden 11
Daughter- Jayla 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter