Disney Magic December 18th 2016

Yeah, I think that might be fun, I'd love to learn more about it. Can you point me in the right direction? I just joined DISboards.com, so this is the 2nd response so far that I've entered on this site... I've been looking around a bit, getting great tips :)
Thanks in advance.
I did a FE on my first cruise. I was a little nervous since I didn't have any reference points... but Pinterest was a great resource. It's so much fun seeing new surprises when you come back to the room! Worth the leap! :fish:

I would like to the join the FE group...It will be my husband's 50th birthday! This is exactly what he wanted. I'm trying to think of ways to surprise him that are above the regular room ordered things...any ideas WELCOME.

I would like to the join the FE group...It will be my husband's 50th birthday! This is exactly what he wanted. I'm trying to think of ways to surprise him that are above the regular room ordered things...any ideas WELCOME.
There's also an ornament exchange we're doing! :) But really, you can't beat the FE for awesome thoughtful surprises!

Hi, I would love to join the FE group too! I've never heard of this before but it sounds like so much fun! My daughter (16) and I will be going on our first Disney cruise! :)

Hi guys! Does anybody who is in this Fish Extender group know how I can join? We've never cruised before with Disney, and now that I know about this fun activity, I would LOVE to participate! Should I be contacting someone in particular? Any help would be great! :)

Hi! Just got on here last night. I would love to join the FE group. Never done it before! Can anyone help me with that?

Is there a FE group? Still no really outside the box ideas for hubby.

My Dad and I just booked this cruise! We are excited that we added this cruise before driving up to Orlando for a week at Walt Disney World! We haven't been on the Disney Magic, but we have been on the other three Disney ships. I hope everyone is ready to celebrate the best time of the year aboard the Disney Magic! Less than two months!

Hi MommyMeNDisney! Welcome! I also will be sailing with a two year old DS (and a 5 year old). Let us know if you're interested in joining the Fish Extender group. We can send you a private message about it.

I want to join the FE group- please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter