Disney Magic: Dec 23, 2015 Key west

I would like to take part in the FE for our sailing. How can we get signed up ? Is there a link?

Not sure If I have you do if you would like to participate in the FE just send a message with cabin and people and ages traveling in your cabin. I will add you to the list. Once I get about 15 cabins I will send you a list:)

I just booked our cruise yesterday! We are very excited... this will be our first DCL! I would love to join in the FE fun!
If you would like to join our FE group just message me with the names, ages and cabin numbers. As soon as I get about 15 cabins I will send a list out;)

My husband and I work together too! :-) We can certainly relate to having a high stress job, then adding that you work together adds another level of stress that most people can't imagine! Since you're an experienced DCL cruiser, do you know what the "Rain Forest" pass is all about??
Sorry! I just noticed your reply! I have done rainforest before and the pass is so you can use it all day or all cruise...there are 2 different passes. I have never been in Magic but in Wonder the rainforest was 3 or 4 different types of showers plus heated loungers. As I understand it, it is much more extensive in Dream and Fantasy with hot tubs as well. It used to be included in certain spa services now not so. I don't think It's worth it fir a pass at least on Magic. Maybe you could ask on these boards!

Christmas gifts on the cruise??

The cruise is our Christmas gift. However, I want to have something for my kids (dd 12.5 & dd 17) to open on Christmas day. Obviously, is has to be small and I don't really want to do gift cards. Any ideas?

I was going to make them a calendar of our puppy's pictures but then I realized that would make them miss the puppy too much :)

Do you think we'll get to see Star Wars on the cruise? We saw Avengers, on the release date, last cruise we went on. It was amazing!!

Hi! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are SO excited! My husband and I have both had annual passes to WDW and Disneyland in the past and we've also visited the Tokyo Disney Resort a few times. :-) We have a 1.5 yo son and my in-laws will be joining us as well.

The cruise is our Christmas gift. However, I want to have something for my kids (dd 12.5 & dd 17) to open on Christmas day. Obviously, is has to be small and I don't really want to do gift cards. Any ideas?

I was going to make them a calendar of our puppy's pictures but then I realized that would make them miss the puppy too much :)

We did the Christmas Cruise in 2012. We had a small celebration at home before we left and then on Christmas morning, going down in our PJs to see Santa and eat the Christmas pastries was enough of a celebration for us!
We did decorate our room with small tree!

If you would like to join our FE group just message me with the names, ages and cabin numbers. As soon as I get about 15 cabins I will send a list out;)
Just wanted to check and see if you received my "conversation" to you giving you our FE information.

I also was worried about the presents thing. I came up with giving my little guy a disney gift card to pick out a gift from the shops on board. It isn't too exciting but we do plan on having a second christmas with extended family once we return from our cruise.

Hi! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are SO excited! My husband and I have both had annual passes to WDW and Disneyland in the past and we've also visited the Tokyo Disney Resort a few times. :-) We have a 1.5 yo son and my in-laws will be joining us as well.

So fun! I am traveling with my mom and one of my kids will be 1.5 as well. Hope to bump into you :)

Your little one will LOVE being able to pick something of his own my granddaughters always do!

Just sent everyone who sent me a message the FE list We have 13 cabins. Have fun and see you on the cruise. If you have any questions just send me a message.

Somewhat stunned that we are what? 6 weeks out and this thread is so dead! What's everyone planning to do on Key West day?

Somewhat stunned that we are what? 6 weeks out and this thread is so dead! What's everyone planning to do on Key West day?
We are traveling with our 3yo son this trip to Key West, so we are considering doing the Key West Aquarium or the Shipwreck Treasure Museum.

Calling All FE Participants. Got the list from lnponce the other day and found that not all of us provided a family name. I am looking to make a personalized cabin gift; if you would be so kind to send me a private message with your cabin number and family name I would be grateful!!

we were planning on just walking around and seeing the most southern point... pretty laid back for us.

Ginger Bread House Making

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows about this. It is a ticketed event and not well advertised. It will be listed in the Navigator (Daily Newsletter). You will receive the Navigator when you board. It will list where you can get the tickets. You should pick them up the first day. It should be fun. See you there:)

Here is a screen shot of a previous Navigator. I think it's the last page. ** Also note that there is free 50MB of interent if you sign up the first day. No purchase needed.
image.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter