Disney Magic - 05/10/13 (May 10, 2013) - Calling All Kids At Heart

We hit the Disney Outlets and stocked up on new shirts and pjs for the entire family. there is an Outlet in route from Houston to Galveston, so I imagine there are plenty of cruisers that shop here.

There's a Disney outlet between Houston and Galveston??? Where????:confused:

So, with all the follow military here, should we do a get together? Swap war stories (I was on a supply ship so mine aren't going to take long or be very exciting) and raise a toast to those who have come before, are there now and will take over for us?

Jim

We leave to start our trek down there a week from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can not believe its that close!

So, with all the follow military here, should we do a get together? Swap war stories (I was on a supply ship so mine aren't going to take long or be very exciting) and raise a toast to those who have come before, are there now and will take over for us?

Jim
Ooh, a couple of Marines, lots of Air Force, some Army and a sprinkle of Navy all meet on a ship called Magic. Sounds like the beginning of a joke. We would probably be up for that as long as the time is right. It seems that the only way to know when that is would be after we board and have decided what our schedules will be. It's our first cruise so we don't know what to plan for yet.

We are in the single digits!!! Nine days left. Finishing up the FE, getting close to the cleaners, and a hundred other little details :laundy:

Jim

Jim

DH is retired military too- we're in 7502 just in case you decide to do a 'salty' get together.... :thumbsup2

So close that concentrating on anything else takes an extreme effort! I actually have 1 suitcase packed :)!

Cold front moving into most of the mid-west & south this week - I hope it misses Florida :)!

So close that concentrating on anything else takes an extreme effort! I actually have 1 suitcase packed :)!

Cold front moving into most of the mid-west & south this week - I hope it misses Florida :)!

Ditto. I can't concentrate on anything else either. Last night my DH came home from work tired but finished packing his suitcase because he's so excited. lol! Since we're surprising DD for her birthday, the packing and hiding and packing and then hiding again is becoming a real pain. ;p

I would love to do that - have always said I would and never did - 13 years in the AF for me ....how about the last sea day...at a time to be determined.

I am working on my FE gifts right now...

I would love to do that - have always said I would and never did - 13 years in the AF for me ....how about the last sea day...at a time to be determined.

Might be a good idea. The only thing planned that night is the Til We Meet Again Party, and packing :(

Jim

Hi all!

We will be cruising in 9 days on the Magic too! We are so excited! It will be me, my husband, our 5 year old daughter and 11 month old son. Our first Disney cruise!

Disney Cruise was the first time that I went to the Till We Meet Again in the Atrium. It was very hot but if you want pictures they were available. My packing will be done first thing in the morning on the last day so that I don't have to deal with it :)

Looks like there are quite a few military coming along. Who are we all?

I'm a Navy Reservist, an E6 (ET1) with 18.

I see one person is retired/retiring and another celebrating getting home.

Jim

Hi Jim!

We are the military family on the list celebrating Daddy coming home! :)

Britt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter