Disney Gift Cards for Photopass???

bellastella227

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can use Disney gift cards to pay for Disney Photopass items? I have a coworker going in January and I know she would love to make a photo book through Photopass after.

I do not see any Photopass certificates available on the website. Does anyone know for certain if they accept the Disney gift card? It does not list it on the Photopass website (only major credit cards) and the Disney gift card site does not list Photopass as one of the places you can use it, but it does list this:
The Disney Gift Card can be used to purchase admission tickets at the Theme Parks and annual passes. It may also be used at Disney owned and operated merchandise, dining and recreation locations where credit cards are currently accepted. Some carts, and other outdoor Merchandise vendors may not be able to accept the gift card.
Has anyone used a Disney gift card to pay for a Photopass order??? :confused3 I am running out of time! Thanks for any info...

I used gift cards for our poly shoot in sept. and didn't have a problem. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter