• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://*****.com/2019/08/photos-ne...-epcot-international-food-wine-festival-2019/
Apparently I can’t put the link on here so I’ll just copy and paste the info:
The $100 Disney Gift Card is available for purchase at Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, Port of Entry and Bridge Kiosk at Epcot.

The $10 digital bonus is redeemable at the following Epcot table service locations: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
Awesome - we have Garden Grill planned this trip!

Have you had luck using it? I got the offer and ordered a card, but I've never gotten confirmation from the Happycard site or the AmEx credit (though my card was charged the $100). I figured it was a safe site to use since it had the AmEx offer but now I'm getting concerned.
Yes. I think it was 2 days after my purchases posted that I got the credit, on both cards I used it on.

If you live near a Safeway, Vons, Randalls, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, or Shaws, check your justforu account for a digital coupon to save 10% on a happy gift card.
If I buy the happy gift card, can I use it immediately to buy a Disney gift card at safeway? Or do I need to go somewhere else to use it?

Also, FYI to those interest in BJ’s, reply from BJ’s bulk order rep:
Good Afternoon – I can get you to $93.50 on the $100 card for orders above $5K; if interested please let me know.

If I buy the happy gift card, can I use it immediately to buy a Disney gift card at safeway? Or do I need to go somewhere else to use it?
People are buying the Happy Guy gift cards at Safeway for 10% off, then taking those to Home Depot to buy Disney GCs. The Happy gift cards are good at certain stores, and which stores depends on the type of Happy GC.

Also, FYI to those interest in BJ’s, reply from BJ’s bulk order rep:
Good Afternoon – I can get you to $93.50 on the $100 card for orders above $5K; if interested please let me know.

If you have a credit card that will pay you a 3-5% cash back you can save almost 10% maybe a little more. Only stipulation I would have is that I would have to pick it up at the club - I wouldn't want them shipped. It would save you a lot of time searching for extra discounts, and give you peace of mind that you got a decent deal and it's done. Gives you more time to do other things like plan all the fun you will have on your trip.

Has anyone had success using Happy Guy card at Home Depot to buy DGC in greater Boston area?
I used a $100 happy guy at the Home Depot in Waltham to get 2 $50 DGCs, couldn’t have been easier. Just did it this morning. Also FYI, not sure where you are located, but the Home Depot in West Roxbury doesn’t carry Disney cards.

ETA: I went to a register not self checkout. I just swiped the card and the transaction went through.

When I bought my happy guy card at the supermarket for the 10% off it was a variable load card up to $500. I only did $100, since it was my 1st one and I wanted to make sure it would work at Home Depot. Well it did, so now I’m wondering about buying a $500 card on DH’s just4 you account.
has anyone used variable load happy guys for $500 at HD? I’m thinking I would still keep the transactions to $100 to avoid any scrutiny. Anyone with experience on this? Thanks!!

When I bought my happy guy card at the supermarket for the 10% off it was a variable load card up to $500. I only did $100, since it was my 1st one and I wanted to make sure it would work at Home Depot. Well it did, so now I’m wondering about buying a $500 card on DH’s just4 you account.
has anyone used variable load happy guys for $500 at HD? I’m thinking I would still keep the transactions to $100 to avoid any scrutiny. Anyone with experience on this? Thanks!!
Just make sure you can spend it organically over time in case they change something between then and now. These deals are great but all of the sudden the music will eventually stop.

I used a $100 happy guy at the Home Depot in Waltham to get 2 $50 DGCs, couldn’t have been easier. Just did it this morning. Also FYI, not sure where you are located, but the Home Depot in West Roxbury doesn’t carry Disney cards.

Great to know. Thank you.
ETA: I went to a register not self checkout. I just swiped the card and the transaction went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter